|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three; Ravana, Valmiki, Draupadi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons is the king borne by his wife in the magical land in Lavana?
2. What word refers to pleasure and enjoyment in Sanskrit?
3. The one commendable thing Ravana does in his life is marry whom?
4. Manmata asks Brahma if he may test his strength by sending out his __________.
5. With what does Devi sever Mahisha's head in Devi?
(a) A sword.
(b) A throwing star.
(c) A lightning bolt.
(d) A discus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kumbha claims that the curse put on him makes him turn into ___________ every night.
2. Valmiki composed how many stanzas of the Ramayana?
3. To what two sons of Rama's does Valmiki pass along the Ramayana?
4. What demon asks the creator that he may continue to live unless a woman appears who is capable of killing him in a fight in Devi?
5. Chudala, disguised as a young male aspic, tells Sikhi-Dhvaja that he struggles because he has no ___________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)