|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three; Ravana, Valmiki, Draupadi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end of Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja claims that man's greatest guru is what?
(a) His wife.
(b) His first born son.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. What mountain gets in Ravana's way when riding home after vanquishing his brother's lands?
(a) The Kangyatse mountain.
(b) The Kailas mountain.
(c) The Kapilash mountain.
(d) The Kalanag mountain.
3. What scholar, after completing his studies, is returning home when he is confronted by a robber in Valmiki?
4. What are the anti-gods known as in Yayati?
5. Where does Rama strike a deadly blow in Ravana?
(a) His neck.
(b) His heart.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many arms does the goddess Devi have?
2. What does Brahma grant to Ravana for his penance?
3. Who is Rama's wife in Ravana?
4. Manmata is the god of ______________.
5. What word refers to pleasure and enjoyment in Sanskrit?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)