|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three; Ravana, Valmiki, Draupadi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the magical kingdom in Lavana, the king's father-in-law is _______________.
(a) A doctor.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A woodcutter.
(d) A merchant.
2. In the story Devi, Mahisha claims that no woman has weapons other than ______________.
(a) Her brain and her hands.
(b) Her eyes and her curves.
(c) Her curves and her eyes.
(d) Her eyes and her brain.
3. Valmiki composed how many stanzas of the Ramayana?
4. Which of Ravana's sons does he send to attack a giant monkey?
5. Viswamitra decides to create his own heaven and universe, and makes it upside-down so __________ will feel right-side up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Rama's emissaries is the son of the god of wind and endowed with extreme strength in Ravana?
2. Who is the mother of the five Pandava brothers in Draupadi?
3. The storyteller in Devi concludes by saying that whoever recites this prayer of thanksgiving on _________ will find protection from evil.
4. How old is Sikhi-Dhvaja when he goes out to conquer lands in the name of his father in Chudala?
5. What does the goddess Devi ride upon?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)