|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four; Nala, Savitri, The Mispaired Anklet, Shakuntala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word means buffalo in Sanskrit?
2. What weapon does Ravana give his son with which to attack a giant monkey?
(a) The Unmattacitta Aarii.
(b) The Brahma Astra.
(c) The Ekaakii Astra.
(d) The Ekaakii Idaaniimapi.
3. Who is Angada's father in Ravana?
4. Who had Ravana attacked and tormented during one of his excursions and later gave Ravana his third curse?
(a) King Ayyappan.
(b) King Arundhati.
(c) King Aslesa.
(d) King Aranyaka.
5. After battling Vasishta and losing, how long did Chedi go back to meditate in seclusion in Viswamitra?
(a) 1,500 years.
(b) 500 years.
(c) 5,000 years.
(d) 1,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Devi sever Mahisha's head in Devi?
2. What female does Brahma create to enrich the universe in Manmata?
3. With what sage does Rama decide to live with in the forest as an example to his people in Valmiki?
4. In the story Devi, Mahisha claims that no woman has weapons other than ______________.
5. Who is referred to as the lord of Death in Nala?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)