|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four; Nala, Savitri, The Mispaired Anklet, Shakuntala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain gets in Ravana's way when riding home after vanquishing his brother's lands?
(a) The Kalanag mountain.
(b) The Kailas mountain.
(c) The Kapilash mountain.
(d) The Kangyatse mountain.
2. Who is referred to as the god of fire in Nala?
3. What Sanskrit word refers to a "seer" to whom the Vedas were "originally revealed" through states of higher consciousness?
4. Viswamitra decides to create his own heaven and universe, and makes it upside-down so __________ will feel right-side up.
5. What messenger does Nala send to a beautiful princess in Nala?
(a) A swan.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mother of the five Pandava brothers in Draupadi?
2. Manmata asks Brahma if he may test his strength by sending out his __________.
3. Of what clan was the king who gave Ravana his third curse?
4. What gods work with Nala's brother to convince him to play a game of dice?
5. What half-human, half-cow does Vasishta reveal in Viswamitra?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)