|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bakayoko refuse to go to Doudou's funeral?
2. Where do Bakayoko and N'Deye Touti meet in "Chapter 18"?
3. After Edouard leaves in "Chapter 15", what does Bakayoko decide to do?
4. How does N'Deye Touti feel about being a second wife?
5. What does N'Deye Touti call Bakayoko when he leaves in "Chapter 17"?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the impact of colonization in this novel. What is the author's message about colonization?
Essay Topic 2
Research the period of history described in this novel. How is this novel accurate? How is it inaccurate? What is the effect of this?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author define culture in this novel? How does culture sway in "God's Bits of Wood"?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)