Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alioune think Beugosse left the union?
2. In "Chapter 16", who do Bakayoko and Lahbib talk to first?
3. After Edouard leaves in "Chapter 15", what does Bakayoko decide to do?
4. Why does Isnard believe Pierre has sided with the Africans?
5. What does the crowd do when they hear the gunshots in "Epilogue"?
Compare and contrast Thies to Dakar as settings in this novel.
Research the period of history described in this novel. How is this novel accurate? How is it inaccurate? What is the effect of this?
Analyze Bakayoko as a character. What is his role in this novel? How does Bakayoko affect other characters, the plot and major themes?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)