|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who leads the women's march to Dakar?
b) Penda and Maimouna.
d) A small group of men.
2. Why do the French meet with N'Daye Touti in "Chapter 17"?
a) To get information about Bakayoko.
b) To tease her in public.
c) To discuss her love life.
d) To get her on their side.
3. How does Mame Sofi get the water seller to leave the water behind in "Chapter 5"?
a) She bribes him.
b) She bullies him.
c) She steals the water.
d) She begs him.
4. How many siblings does Strike have?
5. How do the apprentices test their sling...
This section contains 867 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)