|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do union leaders treat Bakary when Bakayoko returns?
(a) They ignore him.
(b) They tease him.
(c) The praise him.
(d) They blame him.
2. Why does Keita face east during his exercise break in "Chapter 18"?
(a) To pray.
(b) To try to see out a crack in the wall.
(c) To watch the sun rise.
(d) He faces west.
3. When are the apprentices shot?
(a) The day before they plan to rob a store.
(b) When they are trying to shoot lizards.
(c) After shooting out a window.
(d) As they sleep.
4. In "Chapter 17", what does Bakayoko tell Alioune to tell the people?
(a) That they should yell.
(b) That they should run away.
(c) That they are powerful.
(d) That they need a better education.
5. Who tells Bakayoko that Gorgui has died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the women's march to Dakar?
2. What does Bakayoko do after Penda announces her plan to march to Dakar?
3. What makes Bakayoko's plan to go with the women in "Chapter 16" difficult?
4. In "Epilogue", what do the strikers do when they first return to work?
5. In Dakar, how are the marchers greeted by the residents?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)