Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alioune think Beugosse left the union?
(a) Because of a women.
(b) Because he didn't get a promotion.
(c) Because he disliked the strike.
(d) Because of what management did to him.
2. In "Chapter 16", who do Bakayoko and Lahbib talk to first?
(a) A member of the management team.
(b) Bakayoko's sister.
(c) A group of women.
(d) A police officer.
3. After Edouard leaves in "Chapter 15", what does Bakayoko decide to do?
(a) Meet with management by himself.
(b) Visit with the women.
(c) Meet with management in a group.
(d) Take another vacation.
4. Why does Isnard believe Pierre has sided with the Africans?
(a) He doesn't think Pierre has sided with the Africans.
(b) Because Pierre wants him to resign.
(c) Because Pierre dresses like they do.
(d) Because Pierre speaks their language.
5. What does the crowd do when they hear the gunshots in "Epilogue"?
(a) They throw rocks.
(b) They fall silent.
(c) They sing softly.
(d) They begin to chant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 14", how do the French refer to the Africans?
2. After Beugosse leaves the union, what does Bakayoko say about him?
3. In "Chapter 15", how is the night described?
4. Who does Bakayoko visit first when he returns?
5. What does N'Deye Touti call Bakayoko when he leaves in "Chapter 17"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)