|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bakayoko do after Penda announces her plan to march to Dakar?
(a) He tells her to put the plan in writing.
(b) He takes her to the union offices.
(c) He tells her she is wrong.
(d) He has her meet with management.
2. What makes Bakayoko's plan to go with the women in "Chapter 16" difficult?
(a) He doesn't believe in the women marching.
(b) He learns about his family's crisis.
(c) He wants to try to negotiate with management again.
(d) He is too tired to walk.
3. When are the apprentices shot?
(a) After shooting out a window.
(b) The day before they plan to rob a store.
(c) When they are trying to shoot lizards.
(d) As they sleep.
4. In "Chapter 18", what does N'Deye Touti want to know about Bakayoko?
(a) When he will get a new job.
(b) When he will return to Dakar.
(c) When he will propose to her.
(d) Where his family lives.
5. Why does Isnard believe Pierre has sided with the Africans?
(a) Because Pierre wants him to resign.
(b) Because Pierre dresses like they do.
(c) He doesn't think Pierre has sided with the Africans.
(d) Because Pierre speaks their language.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pierre feel about Bakayoko's return?
2. In "Chapter 15", how is the night described?
3. How do the apprentices test their sling shots?
4. Why do Bakayoko and Lahbib step outside in "Chapter 16"?
5. What makes Bakayoko decide to return home in "Chapter 17"?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)