|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tiemoko feel at the end of Diara's trial?
2. What does Ramatoulaye's brother keep as a pet?
(a) A horse.
(b) A ram.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
3. After the police come for Ramatoulaye in "Chapter 6", what happens?
(a) They leave the scene.
(b) They fight with the women.
(c) They issue tickets.
(d) They arrest all the men in the village.
4. In "Chapter 7", what does Tiemoko learn about beating the union members who return to work?
(a) It makes him feel bad after.
(b) It's less effective than taking them to trial.
(c) It works to teach them a lesson.
(d) The public loves to watch the beatings.
5. What does Mame Sofi get along with the water in "Chapter 5"?
(a) The water pitcher.
(b) A new cart.
(c) Respect of her friends.
(d) A single dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Imam think is running the strike?
2. What happens to Niakoro after she is beaten in "Chapter 7"?
3. Who lives at N'diayene?
4. What does Ad'jibid'ji first do when she goes to the strike meeting in "Chapter 1"?
5. Why do Bakayoko's co-leaders call off the striking action in "Chapter 3"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sounkare do before visiting the garage in "Chapter 10"?
2. Why is Doudou offered a promotion in "Chapter 12"?
3. What happens when N'Deye Touti encounters the police in "Chapter 9"?
4. In "Chapter 7", what does Tiemoko think is an appropriate punishment for union workers who return to work during the strike?
5. What happens to Ramatoulaye after she kills the ram?
6. In "Chapter 9", how does N'Deye Touti feel about the confrontations with police?
7. How does "Chapter 1" begin?
8. How does Penda feel about men?
9. What action does Tiemoko decide to take against Diara in "Chapter 7"?
10. Why does Ramatoulaye kill the ram in "Chapter 6"?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)