Short Answer Questions Key
1. In "Chapter 1", what does Niakoro remember about the first train-workers' strike?
The loss it caused.
2. What was Bakayoko's role before he went missing?
3. What angers Niakoro about speaking with Ad'jibid'ji in "Chapter 1"?
How she speaks French.
4. What does Ad'jibid'ji first do when she goes to the strike meeting in "Chapter 1"?
She listens to a speech.
5. What does Keita do when the crowd gets emotional at the strike meeting in "Chapter 1"?
He calms the crowd down.
This section contains 4,696 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)