|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over the workers jobs when they strike in "Chapter 3"?
(b) People from different villages.
2. What does N'Deye Touti call Bakayoko when he leaves in "Chapter 17"?
(a) A cow.
(b) A friend.
(c) A brother.
(d) A pig.
3. Why does Keita face east during his exercise break in "Chapter 18"?
(a) To pray.
(b) To watch the sun rise.
(c) He faces west.
(d) To try to see out a crack in the wall.
4. In "Chapter 7", how many union members are discovered to have returned to work?
5. Why do the deputies visit with Dejean in "Chapter 3"?
(a) To plan an end to the strike.
(b) To question his role in the strike.
(c) To ask for jobs.
(d) To provide protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Diara returns to work, how does Tiemoko try to track him down?
2. In "Chapter 16", who do Bakayoko and Lahbib talk to first?
3. How do union leaders treat Bakary when Bakayoko returns?
4. Why does Ramatoulaye decide to go to the police in "Chapter 9"?
5. In "Chapter 15", how is the night described?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)