|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 2", how do the residents of Thies act as they wake up?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They move quickly.
(c) They are quiet.
(d) They act tired.
2. How does Diara feel at the end of his trial?
3. How long does the general strike in "Chapter 17" last?
(a) Two months.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Five days.
(d) A month.
4. When Diara returns to work, how does Tiemoko try to track him down?
(a) By following his wife.
(b) Bribing people in the marketplace.
(c) Following the train tracks.
(d) Through his son.
5. Why does Dejean want to start a rival union?
(a) To make more money.
(b) To try to end the strike.
(c) To have a new job.
(d) To try to feel equal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Keita argue with about the strike after the meeting in "Chapter 1"?
2. Who treats Maimouna's wounds in "Chapter 3"?
3. In "Chapter 15", how is the night described?
4. Why is N'Deye Touti described as being "worldly"?
5. In "Chapter 17", what does Bakayoko tell Alioune to tell the people?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)