|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Bakayoko's co-leaders call off the striking action in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because management won't negotiate.
(b) Because they want to rest.
(c) Because they have lost too many people.
(d) Because management wants to meet and talk.
2. Why does Sounkare visit friends in "Chapter 10"?
(a) To gossip.
(b) To find food.
(c) To rally support for the strike.
(d) To look for someone.
3. Who takes over the workers jobs when they strike in "Chapter 3"?
(a) People from different villages.
4. In "Chapter 4", why do the union members tease Beaugosse?
(a) Because of his clothing.
(b) Because of the food he eats.
(c) Because of his fear of the strike.
(d) Because of his wife.
5. How many siblings does Strike have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 7", why do the French soldiers beat Ad'jibid'ji and Niakoro?
2. In "Chapter 3", how many workers are killed in the battle?
3. What do the women in the cart do when their horse gets stuck in "Chapter 4"?
4. In "Chapter 8", what do the women say about Diara?
5. In "Chapter 17", what do the business owners want to do regarding the strike?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)