|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 5", what does Beaugosse reveal about his job?
(a) He wants to leave it.
(b) He is going to try to become a union leader.
(c) He is getting a raise.
(d) He has been fired.
2. How do the apprentices test their sling shots?
(a) They have a child try to use them.
(b) They aim at birds.
(c) They shoot each other.
(d) They try to break up a fight with them.
3. Why do Bakayoko's co-leaders call off the striking action in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because they have lost too many people.
(b) Because they want to rest.
(c) Because management wants to meet and talk.
(d) Because management won't negotiate.
4. In "Chapter 4", why do the union members tease Beaugosse?
(a) Because of his fear of the strike.
(b) Because of the food he eats.
(c) Because of his clothing.
(d) Because of his wife.
5. In "Chapter 9", why do the women patrol the streets?
(a) In response to the attack on the women.
(b) To protect the injured people in town.
(c) They don't patrol the streets.
(d) As a show of support for the union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Penda help distribute the food?
2. In "Chapter 10", how does Sounkare describe his life as he visits the strike committee?
3. In "Chapter 4", why do the women in the cart have food?
4. Why does Tiemoko visit Bakayoko in "Chapter 7"?
5. What is Samba's role as a train worker?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)