|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 9", why do the women patrol the streets?
(a) As a show of support for the union.
(b) To protect the injured people in town.
(c) In response to the attack on the women.
(d) They don't patrol the streets.
2. How do the apprentices make their sling shots?
(a) With bands off of cars.
(b) With old rubber scraps.
(c) With train parts.
(d) With bike tire tubes.
3. What does Niakoro resent about Ad'jibid'ji?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her family life.
(d) Her intelligence.
4. What does Bakary do when the men arrive to strike in "Chapter 2"?
(a) He encourages them.
(b) He reports them.
(c) He watches them.
(d) He tells them to leave.
5. In "Chapter 15", what does Bakayoko tell Dejean his group's feelings toward the French are?
(a) That they are anti-French.
(b) That they are not anti-French.
(c) That they respectful of the French.
(d) That they don't care about the French either way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beaugosse feel when he leaves N'Deye Touti in "Chapter 5"?
2. Who does Mame Sofi try to confront in "Chapter 9"?
3. In "Chapter 4", why do the union members tease Beaugosse?
4. How does Sounkare die?
5. In "Chapter 6", where is Beaugosse when he argues about the strike?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)