|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ramatoulaye decide to go to the police in "Chapter 9"?
(a) Because she feels she has caused enough trouble.
(b) Because she needs their help.
(c) Because she wants to stop the fighting.
(d) Because she thinks she can trick them.
2. Why do the women overturn trucks in "Chapter 9"?
(a) Because one of them dies during a conflict.
(b) Because the trucks are on fire.
(c) Because the trucks are in their way.
(d) Because a truck ran over a child.
3. After Edouard leaves in "Chapter 15", what does Bakayoko decide to do?
(a) Meet with management by himself.
(b) Take another vacation.
(c) Meet with management in a group.
(d) Visit with the women.
4. When are the apprentices shot?
(a) As they sleep.
(b) When they are trying to shoot lizards.
(c) After shooting out a window.
(d) The day before they plan to rob a store.
5. Who does Keita argue with about the strike after the meeting in "Chapter 1"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 9", why does the Imam negotiate with the police?
2. In "Chapter 1", what does Niakoro remember about the first train-workers' strike?
3. After killing the ram in "Chapter 6", what does Ramatoulaye remind the other women?
4. In "Chapter 9", why does the police officer comment on N'Deye Touti's appearance in front of her?
5. In "Chapter 3", how many workers are killed in the battle?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)