|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 2", how do the residents of Thies act as they wake up?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They move quickly.
(c) They act tired.
(d) They are quiet.
2. When Diara returns to work, how does Tiemoko try to track him down?
(a) Through his son.
(b) Following the train tracks.
(c) Bribing people in the marketplace.
(d) By following his wife.
3. How does Sounkare die?
(a) From hunger.
(b) From hitting his head.
(c) From a gunshot.
(d) From disease.
4. Where does "Chapter 10" take place?
(c) The capital.
5. In "Chapter 9", how does N'Deye Touti learn that the police want to arrest Ramatoulaye?
(a) She overhears the police talking.
(b) Bakayoko tells her.
(c) She bribes the police.
(d) Ramatoulaye gets a letter from the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes over the workers jobs when they strike in "Chapter 3"?
2. In "Chapter 9", why do the women patrol the streets?
3. In "Chapter 12", how does Doudou feel about his position in the union?
4. Why is Bachirou threatened with violence in "Chapter 2"?
5. Why does Tiemoko visit Bakayoko in "Chapter 7"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)