|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Doudou offered money in "Chapter 12"?
(a) As a raise.
(b) To transport to the capitol.
(c) To get the strikers back to work.
(d) To buy supplies.
2. In "Chapter 7", why do the French soldiers beat Ad'jibid'ji and Niakoro?
(a) They are looking for Keita.
(b) They are searching for weapons.
(c) They routinely beat them.
(d) They are robbing them.
3. How does Diara feel at the end of his trial?
4. After killing the ram in "Chapter 6", what does Ramatoulaye remind the other women?
(a) About how fate works.
(b) About the importance of courage.
(c) About her family history.
(d) About how to prepare ram for eating.
5. Where does "Chapter 10" take place?
(d) The capital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Samba calls in out in favor of the strike in "Chapter 2"?
2. Who takes over the workers jobs when they strike in "Chapter 3"?
3. What does Beaugosse do when the fire breaks out in "Chapter 9"?
4. At the end of "Chapter 3", how much time passes?
5. In "Chapter 9", why does the Imam negotiate with the police?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)