|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sounkare after he dies?
(a) He is buried in an unmarked grave.
(b) His mother collects his body.
(c) He is eaten by rats.
(d) He is burned.
2. After the police come for Ramatoulaye in "Chapter 6", what happens?
(a) They arrest all the men in the village.
(b) They fight with the women.
(c) They leave the scene.
(d) They issue tickets.
3. Who does Tiemoko take with him to arrest Diara?
(a) A group of unionists.
(c) No one.
(d) A police office.
4. What makes Ramatoulaye consider apologizing to the other women in "Chapter 9"?
(a) Balza asking her to.
(b) Starting a fire.
(c) Getting arrested.
(d) Seeing a dead body.
5. What does Beaugosse do when the fire breaks out in "Chapter 9"?
(a) He fights it for hours.
(b) He takes cover.
(c) He begins starting fires also.
(d) He isn't in town when the fire starts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 7", why do the French soldiers beat Ad'jibid'ji and Niakoro?
2. How does Sounkare die?
3. Where does "Chapter 10" take place?
4. After killing the ram in "Chapter 6", what does Ramatoulaye remind the other women?
5. How do Mame Sofi and the women start a fire in the village?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)