|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 7", how many union members are discovered to have returned to work?
2. How does Tiemoko feel at the end of Diara's trial?
3. In "Chapter 8", what do the women say about Diara?
(a) That he is innocent.
(b) That he is a confused man.
(c) That he owes them money and food.
(d) That he treated them badly.
4. When the police come for Ramatoulaye in "Chapter 6", what do the other women do?
(a) Surround her while holding weapons.
(b) Make the police dinner.
(c) Give the police interviews.
(d) Hide in their own houses.
5. Why does Penda ask about the father of Maimouna's children?
(a) Because she wants to get to know her better.
(b) Because she wants to find him.
(c) Penda doesn't talk to Maimouna about her children.
(d) Because she heard a rumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 5", what does Beaugosse reveal about his job?
2. Why are many men angry at Diara's trial?
3. At the end of "Chapter 3", how much time passes?
4. In "Chapter 11", how does Penda feel about sharing her bed?
5. Why does Sounkare visit friends in "Chapter 10"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)