|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 3", what does Dejean tell his supervisors?
(a) That everything is under control.
(b) That he wants to quit.
(c) That they need more support at the factory.
(d) That they will negotiate with the union.
2. How many deputies visit with Dejean in "Chapter 3"?
3. How does Ramatoulaye kill the ram in "Chapter 6"?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With poison.
(d) With a brick.
4. What do the women in the cart do when their horse gets stuck in "Chapter 4"?
(a) They decide to walk instead.
(b) They call for help.
(c) They try to get the horse out.
(d) They argue with each other.
5. Who lives at N'diayene?
(b) Former union workers.
(c) Women and children.
(d) The elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beaugosse want to know how N'Deye Touti feels about Bakayoko?
2. In "Chapter 6", where is Beaugosse when he argues about the strike?
3. What does Beaugosse do when it is suggested he take part in the delegation to meet with Dejean?
4. Who does Beaugosse feel is really running the strike?
5. In "Chapter 1", what does Niakoro remember about the first train-workers' strike?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)