|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the police come for Ramatoulaye in "Chapter 6", what do the other women do?
(a) Surround her while holding weapons.
(b) Hide in their own houses.
(c) Give the police interviews.
(d) Make the police dinner.
2. How does Beaugosse feel when he leaves N'Deye Touti in "Chapter 5"?
3. What does Bakary do when the men arrive to strike in "Chapter 2"?
(a) He reports them.
(b) He tells them to leave.
(c) He encourages them.
(d) He watches them.
4. In "Chapter 3", what does Dejean tell his supervisors?
(a) That everything is under control.
(b) That he wants to quit.
(c) That they need more support at the factory.
(d) That they will negotiate with the union.
5. After killing the ram in "Chapter 6", what does Ramatoulaye remind the other women?
(a) About the importance of courage.
(b) About how fate works.
(c) About how to prepare ram for eating.
(d) About her family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats Maimouna's wounds in "Chapter 3"?
2. Where do Bakayoko's co-leaders decide to put guards after the deadly battle in "Chapter 3"?
3. What happens after Samba calls in out in favor of the strike in "Chapter 2"?
4. Who does the narrator say knows who the father of Maimouna's twins is?
5. What does Ramatoulaye's brother keep as a pet?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)