|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Ad'jibid'ji and Niakoro after they are beaten?
(a) A French soldier.
2. How many deputies visit with Dejean in "Chapter 3"?
3. What does Bakary do when the men arrive to strike in "Chapter 2"?
(a) He watches them.
(b) He encourages them.
(c) He tells them to leave.
(d) He reports them.
4. What does Ramatoulaye's brother keep as a pet?
(a) A bird.
(b) A ram.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
5. Why is it suggested that Beaugosse take part in the delegation to meet with Dejean?
(a) So he can meet Bakayoko.
(b) Because he is the best speaker.
(c) Because he is the strongest.
(d) So he can increase their numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Samba's role as a train worker?
2. What happens after Samba calls in out in favor of the strike in "Chapter 2"?
3. Why does Ramatoulaye threaten to kill her brother's pet?
4. Why do the deputies visit with Dejean in "Chapter 3"?
5. In "Chapter 2", how do the residents of Thies act as they wake up?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)