|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Pierrot when he first appears in "Chapter 14"?
2. Where does "Chapter 10" take place?
(c) The capital.
3. How does Ramatoulaye kill the ram in "Chapter 6"?
(a) With poison.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With a brick.
4. What does Beaugosse do when it is suggested he take part in the delegation to meet with Dejean?
(a) He resigns from the union.
(b) He doesn't hear the suggestion.
(c) He says he has to think about it.
(d) He says he is proud to help.
5. In "Chapter 12", how does Doudou feel about his position in the union?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is unhappy.
(d) He is grateful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ramatoulaye kill the ram in "Chapter 6"?
2. In "Chapter 5", what does N'Deye Touti say she likes about Bakayoko?
3. Why are many men angry at Diara's trial?
4. How many siblings does Strike have?
5. In "Chapter 10", how does Sounkare describe the strikers?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)