|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Niakoro resent about Ad'jibid'ji?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her family life.
2. After killing the ram in "Chapter 6", what does Ramatoulaye remind the other women?
(a) About her family history.
(b) About the importance of courage.
(c) About how to prepare ram for eating.
(d) About how fate works.
3. In "Chapter 11", what do Penda and Maimouna discuss?
(a) If men are dogs.
(b) If people are sinners.
(c) If women are warriors.
(d) If children are saints.
4. How does Beaugosse feel when he leaves N'Deye Touti in "Chapter 5"?
5. What happens to Sounkare after he dies?
(a) He is burned.
(b) His mother collects his body.
(c) He is eaten by rats.
(d) He is buried in an unmarked grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beaugosse feel is really running the strike?
2. When the police come for Ramatoulaye in "Chapter 6", what do the other women do?
3. Why do the women of Thies gather at Dieynaba's?
4. Where do Bakayoko's co-leaders decide to put guards after the deadly battle in "Chapter 3"?
5. In "Chapter 3", what does Dejean tell his supervisors?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)