|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sounkare die?
(a) From hunger.
(b) From disease.
(c) From a gunshot.
(d) From hitting his head.
2. What does Niakoro resent about Ad'jibid'ji?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her family life.
(c) Her house.
(d) Her beauty.
3. In "Chapter 3", how does Maimouna make her way out of the marketplace?
(a) With the help of strangers.
(b) By using a stick to guide her.
(c) She doesn't get out of the marketplace.
(d) By following a fellow seller.
4. How does Ramatoulaye kill the ram in "Chapter 6"?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a brick.
(d) With poison.
5. How do the apprentices first treat the strike?
(a) Like a joke.
(b) Like a problem.
(c) Like an adventure.
(d) Like a vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants the apprentices to steal rice?
2. In "Chapter 3", what does Dejean tell his supervisors?
3. How do the apprentices make their sling shots?
4. Why are many men angry at Diara's trial?
5. Why does Penda ask about the father of Maimouna's children?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)