|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 16", who do Bakayoko and Lahbib talk to first?
(a) A member of the management team.
(b) A group of women.
(c) Bakayoko's sister.
(d) A police officer.
2. How does Ramatoulaye kill the ram in "Chapter 6"?
(a) With a brick.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With poison.
3. Who criticizes Bakayoko when he leaves for Dakar in "Chapter 16"?
4. In "Chapter 16", how does the crowd respond to the plan to march to Dakar?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are surprised.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They are saddened.
5. After killing the ram in "Chapter 6", what does Ramatoulaye remind the other women?
(a) About the importance of courage.
(b) About how to prepare ram for eating.
(c) About how fate works.
(d) About her family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sounkare try to kill rats?
2. Why do Bakayoko and Lahbib step outside in "Chapter 16"?
3. How many siblings does Strike have?
4. Why is N'Deye Touti described as being "worldly"?
5. What does Maimouna ask Penda about her child in "Chapter 11"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)