|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beaugosse do when it is suggested he take part in the delegation to meet with Dejean?
(a) He says he is proud to help.
(b) He says he has to think about it.
(c) He resigns from the union.
(d) He doesn't hear the suggestion.
2. Why do Bakayoko and Lahbib step outside in "Chapter 16"?
(a) To help the group of women.
(b) To talk about the negotiations.
(c) To get some fresh air.
(d) To find new jobs.
3. In "Chapter 16", what does Boubacar enjoy about the march?
(a) Getting away from Thies.
(b) Helping Penda.
(c) All the women.
(d) Getting to fight.
4. After the police come for Ramatoulaye in "Chapter 6", what happens?
(a) They leave the scene.
(b) They fight with the women.
(c) They arrest all the men in the village.
(d) They issue tickets.
5. What makes Bakayoko's plan to go with the women in "Chapter 16" difficult?
(a) He is too tired to walk.
(b) He doesn't believe in the women marching.
(c) He learns about his family's crisis.
(d) He wants to try to negotiate with management again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the women's march to Dakar?
2. After killing the ram in "Chapter 6", what does Ramatoulaye remind the other women?
3. Why is Doudou offered money in "Chapter 12"?
4. What happens to Sounkare after he dies?
5. Why does Penda believe the women should march to Dakar?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)