1. In "Chapter 1", what does Niakoro remember about the first train-workers' strike?
(a) The loss it caused.
(b) The week without pay.
(c) How long it was.
(d) How successful it was.
2. What was Bakayoko's role before he went missing?
(a) School teacher.
(b) Head engineer.
(c) Union leader.
(d) Local farmer.
3. What angers Niakoro about speaking with Ad'jibid'ji in "Chapter 1"?
(a) How gossipy she is.
(b) Her short attention span.
(c) Her poor use of grammar.
(d) How she speaks French.
4. What does Ad'jibid'ji first do when she goes to the strike meeting in "Chapter 1"?
(a) She takes photographs.
(b) She sorts through the office mail.
(c) She delivers a package.
(d) She listens to a speech.
5. What does Keita do when the crowd gets emotional at the strike meeting in "Chapter 1"?
(a) He leaves the meeting.
(b) He laughs at the people at the meeting.
(c) He calms the crowd down.
(d) He gets the crowd more worked up.
This section contains 4,696 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)