|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who arrives with Longstreet and his troops across the Rappahannock River?
2. Why is the battle of Fredericksburg significant for the Twentieth Maine?
3. What surprised Jackson about the swamp he left alone during the battle of Fredericksburg?
4. Where is Chamberlain nearly killed during his first battle?
5. Who is Mira?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What tension exists in California (in addition to the possibility of civil war) when Hancock is introduced into the text?
This section contains 891 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)