Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Union men initially think they will encounter around Chancellorsville?
2. What is Chamberlain's brother promoted to after Fredericksburg?
3. What slows Hancock's men's advancement toward Fredericksburg?
4. How do Jackson's wounds heal initially?
5. What do Jackson's men do after they hear of his death?
Discuss how Shaara portrays authority figures in "Gods and Generals," making sure to use at least 3 specific examples from the text to support your thesis.
Discuss at least 3 literary devices that Shaara uses to help the reader better understand at least one character of your choosing. Use direct quotations and/or examples from the text to support your position.
Describe at least 3 negative aspects of having both the South and the North's viewpoint represented in "Gods and Generals" AND at least 3 positive aspects of having both the South and the North's viewpoint represented.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)