Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two, Chapters 23-26)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What provides McClellan with yet another excuse to keep his troops stationary after Lee retreats?
2. Who is Kilrain?
3. Where does Lee order Jackson to get his troops before the Second Battle of Bull Run?
4. Who is General John Pope?
5. Where does Hancock wait so long to get orders from during his time in Los Angeles?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What do Chamberlain and Sergeant Kilrain discuss during their first march to Washington?
This section contains 954 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)