|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is A.P. Hill in relation to Jackson?
(a) His colleague.
(b) His subordinate.
(c) His brother.
(d) His boss.
2. What to Lee and Jackson use to help them find a road that leads toward the Federal troops outside of Chancellorsville?
(a) A map.
(b) A human guide.
(c) A written guide.
(d) A compass.
3. How much time passes between when Hancock's men advance and when the Twentieth Main's men advance over the same land at Fredericksburg?
(a) Two days.
(b) Just seconds; they have joined units.
(c) One week.
(d) A few hours.
4. What major icon is Hancock hoping to storm during the battle of Fredericksburg?
(a) A college campus.
(b) A stone wall.
(c) A mountain top.
(d) A church.
5. What do the Union men actually encounter around Chancellorsville?
(a) A new kind of cannon they have only read about.
(b) Lee's entire army.
(c) Just skirmishers.
(d) Only a battalion or two.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jackson order his last division into battle at Chancellorsville?
2. What does Jackson do before telling his troops to charge outside of Chancellorsville?
3. How old is Jane when Jackson befriends her?
4. What promotion does Chamberlain receive after Fredericksburg?
5. Where does Hancock go to warn people that Lee must be up to something during the battle at Chancellorsville?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)