Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Union men initially think they will encounter around Chancellorsville?
(a) Just skirmishers.
(b) A new kind of cannon they have only read about.
(c) Lee's entire army.
(d) Only a batallion or two.
2. What is Chamberlain's brother promoted to after Fredericksburg?
(b) Vice President.
3. What slows Hancock's men's advancement toward Fredericksburg?
(b) Fences, a canal, and a horrible snow storm.
(c) Fences and a canal.
(d) A canal.
4. How do Jackson's wounds heal initially?
(a) Almost miraculously, they heal nearly overnight.
(b) Very well.
(c) Very badly.
(d) Very slowly and painfully.
5. What do Jackson's men do after they hear of his death?
(a) Resign from the army in protest.
(b) Give the rebel yell.
(c) Take a moment of silence.
(d) Line up for miles outside his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jackson think Burnside will start the attack across the Rappahannock River?
2. What must the Union army must way their way out of as the move against the Confederates around Chancellorsville?
3. Who is A.P. Hill in relation to Jackson?
4. What surprised Jackson about the swamp he left alone during the battle of Fredericksburg?
5. Where does Hancock go to warn people that Lee must be up to something during the battle at Chancellorsville?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)