|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What to Lee and Jackson use to help them find a road that leads toward the Federal troops outside of Chancellorsville?
(a) A written guide.
(b) A compass.
(c) A map.
(d) A human guide.
2. How many divisions does Lee leave behind to defend the hills overlooking Fredericksburg when he leaves toward Chancellorsville?
(b) Only one.
3. What does Hancock think about why the Confederates are attacking him with such a small force outside of Chancellorsville?
(a) He is terrified about it.
(b) He finds it laughable.
(c) It's exactly what he expected would happen.
(d) He finds it confusing.
4. When is Hancock told that Hooker has been wounded during the attack on Chancellorsville?
(a) Just as his forces begin to flee.
(b) Just as his men make a strong defense.
(c) Just as he is wounded himself.
(d) Just as he loses his hearing from a loud explosion.
5. Why can't Lee launch one final attack against the Union troops in Fredericksburg?
(a) He is called away to another battle.
(b) They have escaped by the time he attacks.
(c) He is assassinated.
(d) The men refuse to follow his orders any longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose point of view is the letter written that informs Lee that his wife has had a baby girl?
2. After Lee leaves Virginia after Fredericksburg, how much of the army is left to defend the river?
3. How does Burnside try to redeem himself after Fredericksburg?
4. How much time passes between when Hancock's men advance and when the Twentieth Main's men advance over the same land at Fredericksburg?
5. What happens to A.P. Hill during the battle at Chancellorsville?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)