|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the final forces in Fredericksburg finally do to Lee's remaining small force there?
(a) Send them to jail as prisoners of war.
(b) Drive them off of the hills.
(c) Kill them all.
2. What happens to Colonel Ames during the battle of Fredericksburg?
(a) He is called away to take command of another unit.
(b) He is exposed as a traitor.
(c) He runs away in terror.
(d) He is killed.
3. Where does Jackson take up headquarters after Fredericksburg?
(a) The home of John Corbin.
(b) The city library.
(c) An abandoned farm house that used to belong to John Adams.
(d) The city hall.
4. Where is Jackson wounded during the battle at Chancellorsville?
(c) Shoulder, hand, and leg.
(d) Shoulder and hand.
5. Who sends word to Lee that the Union army is crossing the river after Fredericksburg?
(c) General Stuart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many divisions does Lee leave behind to defend the hills overlooking Fredericksburg when he leaves toward Chancellorsville?
2. Who is in charge of the Confederate men after Jackson and Hill are no longer able to command the troops?
3. What does Howard order his men to do for defense outside of Chancellorsville?
4. What do the Union men initially think they will encounter around Chancellorsville?
5. What do Jackson's men do after they hear of his death?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)