|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lee immediately tell the good news to when he learns his wife has given birth to a baby girl?
(d) No one.
2. What does Jackson do before telling his troops to charge outside of Chancellorsville?
(a) March around the Union lines.
(b) Have too much to drink.
(c) Pray for 30 minutes.
(d) Write a goodbye letter to his wife.
3. What promotion does Chamberlain receive after Fredericksburg?
(a) From Colonel to Lieutenant Colonel.
(b) From Colonel to General.
(c) From General to Colonel.
(d) From Lieutenant Colonel to Colonel.
4. Who is A.P. Hill in relation to Jackson?
(a) His subordinate.
(b) His colleague.
(c) His brother.
(d) His boss.
5. How do Jackson's wounds heal initially?
(a) Very badly.
(b) Very slowly and painfully.
(c) Almost miraculously, they heal nearly overnight.
(d) Very well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Colonel Ames during the battle of Fredericksburg?
2. Who writes the letter to Lee informing him that his wife has had a baby girl?
3. Why can't Lee launch one final attack against the Union troops in Fredericksburg?
4. What do the final forces in Fredericksburg finally do to Lee's remaining small force there?
5. Who arrives with Longstreet and his troops across the Rappahannock River?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)