1. During what war does "Gods and Generals" take place?
The American Civil War.
2. When does "Gods and Generals" begin?
A few years before the war.
3. What rank does Lee hold when he is first introduced in "Gods and Generals"?
4. What army does Lee belong to when he is first introduce in "Gods and Generals"?
The U.S. Army.
5. What event leaves Lee in charge of his family estate?
The death of his father-in-law.
6. What has left Lee's wife crippled?
This section contains 4,906 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)