|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapter 52-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hancock go to warn people that Lee must be up to something during the battle at Chancellorsville?
(b) The telegram office.
(c) The telegraph office.
(d) Back to his tent.
2. Why does Johnston come to Los Angeles when Hancock and Armistead are still there?
(a) To get as far away from the fighting as possible.
(b) To move permanently.
(c) To try to make it in the movie industry before war breaks out.
(d) To try to convince them to join his side.
3. How does Burnside try to redeem himself after Fredericksburg?
(a) By talking to a reporter about how it's not his fault.
(b) By moving his forces north.
(c) By writing his autobiography.
(d) By moving his forces south.
4. Who delivers the request from the Secretary of War to Lee?
(a) J.E.B. Stuart.
5. What position is Lee offered in the US military as the civil war threatens to start?
(a) None; he is fired.
(b) None; he quits before anyone can make him an offer.
(c) First in command.
(d) Second in command.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to A.P. Hill during the battle at Chancellorsville?
2. Who shares Sumner's concern about General Burnside's plan to cross the river.
3. What do Jackson's men do after they hear of his death?
4. How are Lee's hands injured?
5. What are the Union troops commanded to do at Chancellorsville once Hooker has been wounded?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)