|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapter 52-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnston cut off to Richmond during the first battle for control over the city?
(a) All electricity.
(b) The food supply.
(c) The water supply.
(d) All communication.
2. In the first battle over Richmond, how many men does Jackson have?
3. Who is Sam Houston?
(a) The mayor of Los Angeles.
(b) The governor of Texas.
(c) The mayor of the town that will later be called Houston.
(d) The governor of California.
4. Where does Lee order Jackson to get his troops before the Second Battle of Bull Run?
(a) In the Shenandoah Hills.
(b) Into the creeks for safety.
(c) Into the mountains of Hayes Valley.
(d) Between the Union army and Washington.
5. What is the name of the regiment Chamberlain joins?
(a) The Fifteenth Michigan Marines.
(b) The Twentieth Maine.
(c) The Twentysecond Airborne.
(d) The Third Battalion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackson dream of while recovering from his war wounds?
2. What to Lee and Jackson use to help them find a road that leads toward the Federal troops outside of Chancellorsville?
3. From whose point of view is the letter written that informs Lee that his wife has had a baby girl?
4. What has left Lee's wife crippled?
5. What position does Davis first promote Lee to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)