|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapter 52-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Chamberlain have gone had he become a soldier instead of an academic?
(a) West Point.
(b) Virginia Tech.
(c) He wouldn't have gone to college at all.
2. What does Hancock tell his men to do when they (appear to) retreat from their attack on Richmond?
(a) Look as panicked as they can.
(b) Walk backwards so no one shoots them in the back.
(c) Walk, not run.
(d) Play their drums extra loud.
3. Where is Jackson wounded during the battle at Chancellorsville?
(a) Shoulder and hand.
(b) Shoulder, hand, and leg.
4. When does Hancock get promoted to command of a division?
(a) In the middle of a battle.
(b) Never; this is a trick question.
(c) As a surprise during a dinner party.
(d) On his birthday.
5. What does Howard order his men to do for defense outside of Chancellorsville?
(a) Dig trenches.
(b) Set up the cannons.
(c) Build walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Chamberlain's regiment have to train until it is sent to Washington?
2. Who is Kilrain?
3. After the first attack on Richmond, what do Lee and Davis do to see what is going on with the troops?
4. Who is Lieutenant Walter Taylor?
5. Who does not respond well to the news that Chamberlain has joined a regiment?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)