|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapter 44-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Lee make Jackson when he comes seeking an appointment?
2. How many ways do Jackson and Lee split their army around Chancellorsville?
3. Which side does Hancock decide to fight for?
(a) The North.
(b) He actually decides to be a spy.
(c) The South.
4. Who is General Twiggs?
(a) Lee's father-in-law.
(b) Lee's commander.
(c) Lee's brother.
(d) Lee's brother-in-law.
5. Who commands the division that goes in front of Hancock's at Fredericksburg?
(a) General Deustch.
(b) General French.
(c) General English.
(d) General Espana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Hamilton do for a living?
2. What is Chamberlain and his men's assignment during their first battle?
3. Who is left in charge of the Twentieth Maine when Colonel Ames is no longer available?
4. Where is Lee when General Stuart sends him the gift of a new uniform?
5. What delays the Union Army in the north during the first battle over Richmond?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)