|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapter 44-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of Lee's freed slaves request?
(a) That he be allowed to buy his brother.
(b) That he be allowed to still work for Lee.
(c) That he be allowed to travel to Canada.
(d) That he be allowed to fight for the North.
2. How do the Union troops under McClellan withdraw from their attack of Richmond?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By tank.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) By sea.
3. How long does it take Lee and his army to defeat the army that threatened Richmond from the east?
(a) Seven days.
(b) One day.
(c) Six months.
(d) Seven months.
4. In the first battle over Richmond, how many men does the Union have?
5. Who is Kilrain?
(a) Chamberlain's personal assistant.
(b) Chamberlain's brother.
(c) Chamberlain's enemy.
(d) One of Chamberlain's sargeants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprised Jackson about the swamp he left alone during the battle of Fredericksburg?
2. How is John Brown executed?
3. On what date does the presidential election take place?
4. In the first battle over Richmond, how many men does Jackson have?
5. What event leaves Lee in charge of his family estate?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)