|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he is put in command of the Confederate Army, who does Lee put in charge of his two corps?
(a) Johnson and Longfellow.
(b) Barton and Gen. Davis.
(c) Johnston and Larkspur.
(d) Jackson and Longstreet.
2. Who is Sam Houston?
(a) The mayor of the town that will later be called Houston.
(b) The governor of Texas.
(c) The governor of California.
(d) The mayor of Los Angeles.
3. When does Hancock get promoted to command of a division?
(a) In the middle of a battle.
(b) Never; this is a trick question.
(c) As a surprise during a dinner party.
(d) On his birthday.
4. Who travels with Lee en route to meet up with Jackson before the Second Battle of Bull Run?
5. When do Hancock and his men attack Richmond?
(a) In August.
(b) In May.
(c) In January.
(d) In December.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Lee and his army to defeat the army that threatened Richmond from the east?
2. Where is Bowdoin College located?
3. In the first battle over Richmond, how many men does Jackson have?
4. Who is Dr. Junkin?
5. How many troops does McClellan tell Hancock Lincoln has called for as the war begins?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)