|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the regiment that McClellan thinks they won a great victory even though they took heavy losses?
(a) General Chamberlain.
(b) Sargeant Pepper.
(c) General Washinton.
(d) Colonel Ames.
2. What does Lee have to do after he transitions Virginia's forces into the main army?
(a) Convince them to take a cut in pay.
(b) Not much.
(c) Train them all on hand-to-hand combat.
(d) Get them all to learn how to read and write.
3. Where does Lee order Jackson to get his troops before the Second Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Between the Union army and Washington.
(b) Into the creeks for safety.
(c) In the Shenandoah Hills.
(d) Into the mountains of Hayes Valley.
4. How long does Chamberlain's regiment have to train until it is sent to Washington?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
5. Where does Hancock wait so long to get orders from during his time in Los Angeles?
(a) From the governor of California.
(b) From Texas.
(c) From Washington.
(d) From Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lee first meet with the governor of Virginia?
2. Who is Sam Houston?
3. Who is Mira?
4. Who is Chamberlain surprised to see when he sets up camp with his new regiment?
5. What does Mr. Hamilton do for a living?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)