|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Junkin?
(a) An old neighbor of Jackson's.
(b) Jackson's former father-in-law.
(c) An old military colleague of Jackson's.
(d) Jackson's father.
2. Who calls Lee back once Texas votes to secede?
3. In the first battle over Richmond, how many men does the Union have?
4. How long do Hancock and his men have to wait until attacking Richmond (once they arrive into position)?
(a) Nearly a year.
(b) One week.
(c) Nearly a month.
(d) Only one day.
5. Who delivers the request from the Secretary of War to Lee?
(c) J.E.B. Stuart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kilrain?
2. What army does Lee belong to when he is first introduce in "Gods and Generals"?
3. Who does not respond well to the news that Chamberlain has joined a regiment?
4. What is Chamberlain's job at Bowdoin College?
5. What does Hancock expect to be ordered to do after he is promoted to command of a division?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)