|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of teacher is Jackson portrayed as?
(a) An awkward one.
(b) One who is very receptive to student feedback.
(c) An amazing one.
(d) One his students all admire.
2. What does Hancock tell his men to do when they (appear to) retreat from their attack on Richmond?
(a) Play their drums extra loud.
(b) Look as panicked as they can.
(c) Walk, not run.
(d) Walk backwards so no one shoots them in the back.
3. Why does Johnston come to Los Angeles when Hancock and Armistead are still there?
(a) To try to convince them to join his side.
(b) To move permanently.
(c) To get as far away from the fighting as possible.
(d) To try to make it in the movie industry before war breaks out.
4. When does Virginia secede from the union?
(a) The same day Lee resigns from the U.S. military forces.
(b) The same day Lincoln is assassinated.
(c) The same day California secedes.
(d) The same day Texas secedes.
5. After he is put in command of the Confederate Army, who does Lee put in charge of his two corps?
(a) Jackson and Longstreet.
(b) Barton and Gen. Davis.
(c) Johnston and Larkspur.
(d) Johnson and Longfellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank does Lee make Jackson when he comes seeking an appointment?
2. Who is Dr. Junkin?
3. How does Johnston wish to defend Richmond when it comes under attack from the Union?
4. What does Hamilton tell Hancock the new state of California will be called?
5. How are Jackson's soldiers described during the Battle of Bull Run?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)