|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is General Johnston when the Civil War resumes after the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) The president of the Confederacy.
(b) The vice president of the Confederacy.
(c) The commander of the Confederate Army.
(d) Lee's personal assistant.
2. Who is General George McClellan?
(a) The man in charge of Washington's forces.
(b) Commander of the Confederate army.
(c) Commander of the Union army.
(d) The vice president.
3. When do the armies resume fighting after the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Spring of 1862.
(b) Fall of 1862.
(c) Spring of 1962.
(d) Fall of 1962.
4. What does Johnston cut off to Richmond during the first battle for control over the city?
(a) All electricity.
(b) The water supply.
(c) All communication.
(d) The food supply.
5. Where is Bowdoin College located?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Hancock and his men attack Richmond?
2. Who is Dr. Junkin?
3. Who calls Lee back once Texas votes to secede?
4. Contrary to media reports, how many men does John Brown have with him during his "uprising"?
5. How do the Union troops under McClellan withdraw from their attack of Richmond?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)