|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hancock's brigade unload as part of the army attacking Richmond?
(a) Outside of Yorktown.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York City.
(d) Hayes Valley.
2. When does "Gods and Generals" begin?
(a) A few years before the war.
(b) A few years into the war.
(c) After the war.
(d) Near the end of the war.
3. Who is Dr. Junkin?
(a) An old neighbor of Jackson's.
(b) Jackson's former father-in-law.
(c) An old military colleague of Jackson's.
(d) Jackson's father.
4. What rank does Lee hold when he is first introduced in "Gods and Generals"?
5. What does Lee have to do after he transitions Virginia's forces into the main army?
(a) Not much.
(b) Get them all to learn how to read and write.
(c) Train them all on hand-to-hand combat.
(d) Convince them to take a cut in pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves as a protective force to make sure there is no trouble during John Brown's execution?
2. Who is J.E.B. Stuart when he is first introduced.
3. What does Chamberlain ask the governor when he goes to the state capital after leaving Bowdoin?
4. What is Hancock in charge of when he is first introduced in the novel?
5. Who is General Johnston when the Civil War resumes after the Battle of Bull Run?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)