|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does General Johnston resign to fight for?
(a) No one; he doesn't want any part of the war.
(b) The Union.
(c) The Confederacy.
(d) Whoever offers him a bigger promotion.
2. Who serves as a protective force to make sure there is no trouble during John Brown's execution?
(a) The Virginia Military Academy faculty.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) The Virginia Military Academy students.
(d) The Virginia Military Academy staff.
3. Why does Johnston come to Los Angeles when Hancock and Armistead are still there?
(a) To try to make it in the movie industry before war breaks out.
(b) To try to convince them to join his side.
(c) To move permanently.
(d) To get as far away from the fighting as possible.
4. Where is the Union trying to bring troops in from before the Second Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Anywhere they can.
(c) The battles along the James River.
5. Where is John Brown from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Hamilton do for a living?
2. Why must Hancock wait so long for orders?
3. What promotion does McClellan give Hancock when Hancock first arrives in Washington?
4. In the first battle over Richmond, how many men does Jackson have?
5. Where are Jackson and his men posted when Richmond comes under attack in the early part of the war?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)