|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of teacher is Jackson portrayed as?
(a) An awkward one.
(b) One his students all admire.
(c) An amazing one.
(d) One who is very receptive to student feedback.
2. Who does General Johnston resign to fight for?
(a) No one; he doesn't want any part of the war.
(b) The Confederacy.
(c) Whoever offers him a bigger promotion.
(d) The Union.
3. Where is Chamberlain hunting when the novel opens up?
4. What position does Davis first promote Lee to?
(a) Master General.
(b) Lieutenant Colonel.
(c) Brigadier General.
(d) Four-Star General.
5. Where does Lee first meet with the governor of Virginia?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) His estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side does Hancock decide to fight for?
2. Where would Chamberlain have gone had he become a soldier instead of an academic?
3. How is John Brown executed?
4. On what date does the presidential election take place?
5. Where does Jackson teach when he is first introduced in "Gods and Generals"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)