|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does "Gods and Generals" begin?
(a) A few years before the war.
(b) After the war.
(c) A few years into the war.
(d) Near the end of the war.
2. Who calls Lee back once Texas votes to secede?
3. When does Virginia secede from the union?
(a) The same day Lee resigns from the U.S. military forces.
(b) The same day Texas secedes.
(c) The same day Lincoln is assassinated.
(d) The same day California secedes.
4. Contrary to media reports, how many men does John Brown have with him during his "uprising"?
(a) Only a few dozen.
(c) Just one (his brother).
5. Where is John Brown from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of teacher is Jackson portrayed as?
2. What does Jackson do with his wife before he rides off to war with the Corps of Cadets?
3. Who is Jefferson Davis?
4. What does Lee have to do after he transitions Virginia's forces into the main army?
5. What rank does Lee make Jackson when he comes seeking an appointment?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)