|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of Lee's freed slaves request?
(a) That he be allowed to still work for Lee.
(b) That he be allowed to travel to Canada.
(c) That he be allowed to fight for the North.
(d) That he be allowed to buy his brother.
2. What does Jackson do with his wife before he rides off to war with the Corps of Cadets?
(a) Go on a quick vacation.
(b) Eat a nice dinner out.
3. What is Hancock in charge of when he is first introduced in the novel?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Top-secret military plans.
(c) Protecting government personnel.
(d) A supply post filled with weapons and supplies.
4. What does Mr. Hamilton do for a living?
(b) Owns and runs a newspaper.
(c) Provides ammunition to the military.
(d) Rubs elbows with famous, rich people.
5. What event leaves Lee in charge of his family estate?
(a) The death of his father.
(b) The death of his mother-in-law.
(c) The death of his mother.
(d) The death of his father-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hancock told will happen if Lincoln wins the election?
2. Who is in charge of the U.S. forces when Texas secedes?
3. What rank does Lee hold when he is first introduced in "Gods and Generals"?
4. What army does Lee belong to when he is first introduce in "Gods and Generals"?
5. Who is General Twiggs?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)