|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Lee hold when he is first introduced in "Gods and Generals"?
2. When does "Gods and Generals" begin?
(a) A few years before the war.
(b) A few years into the war.
(c) Near the end of the war.
(d) After the war.
3. What does Jackson do with his wife before he rides off to war with the Corps of Cadets?
(b) Go on a quick vacation.
(c) Eat a nice dinner out.
4. What event leaves Lee in charge of his family estate?
(a) The death of his father.
(b) The death of his father-in-law.
(c) The death of his mother.
(d) The death of his mother-in-law.
5. Who delivers the request from the Secretary of War to Lee?
(a) J.E.B. Stuart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chamberlain hunting when the novel opens up?
2. Who calls Lee back once Texas votes to secede?
3. What does Houston tell Lee when they first meet?
4. Who is in charge of the U.S. forces when Texas secedes?
5. Who serves as a protective force to make sure there is no trouble during John Brown's execution?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)