|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mira?
(a) Hancock's wife.
(b) Hancock's sister.
(c) Hancock's mother.
(d) Hancock's daughter.
2. How does Lee finally find out about how the Battle of Bull Run went?
(a) From the radio.
(b) From a conversation in a coffee shop.
(c) From a soldier departing a train.
(d) From a telegram.
3. Where is Chamberlain hunting when the novel opens up?
4. On what date does the presidential election take place?
(a) November 6, 1900.
(b) November 6, 1845.
(c) November 6, 1886.
(d) November 6, 1860.
5. Contrary to media reports, how many men does John Brown have with him during his "uprising"?
(a) Only a few dozen.
(c) Just one (his brother).
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jackson teach when he is first introduced in "Gods and Generals"?
2. Which side does Hancock decide to fight for?
3. Why does Johnston come to Los Angeles when Hancock and Armistead are still there?
4. What command does the governor of Virginia give Lee when they first meet?
5. What army does Lee belong to when he is first introduce in "Gods and Generals"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)