|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What delays the Union Army in the north during the first battle over Richmond?
(a) Bad weather.
(d) Jackson's victory.
2. Who is Dr. Junkin?
(a) Jackson's former father-in-law.
(b) An old neighbor of Jackson's.
(c) An old military colleague of Jackson's.
(d) Jackson's father.
3. What does Johnston cut off to Richmond during the first battle for control over the city?
(a) All communication.
(b) The water supply.
(c) All electricity.
(d) The food supply.
4. What is Chamberlain and his men's assignment during their first battle?
(a) To pose as spies.
(b) To scout out the other side's locations.
(c) To be on the front line.
(d) To stay in reserve.
5. How does Lee finally find out about how the Battle of Bull Run went?
(a) From the radio.
(b) From a soldier departing a train.
(c) From a telegram.
(d) From a conversation in a coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What command does the governor of Virginia give Lee when they first meet?
2. Who is Lewis Armistead?
3. When do Hancock and his men attack Richmond?
4. How does Johnston wish to defend Richmond when it comes under attack from the Union?
5. Who visits McClellan has he and his troops stay put after Lee retreats?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)