|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters 39-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hostess is Mira described as?
(a) A rude one.
(b) A rich one who throws very lavish and over-the-top parties.
(c) An excellent one.
(d) A boring one.
2. Who is Lewis Armistead?
(a) An old friend of Jackson's.
(b) An old friend of Chamberlain's.
(c) An old friend of Lee's.
(d) An old friend of Hancock's.
3. What happens that allows for Hancock to be promoted to command of a division?
(a) Another general is killed.
(b) He starts rumors about other people competing for his job.
(c) He pays the officer wanting the bribe in exchange for the promotion.
(d) He passes his training classes.
4. How long does Chamberlain's regiment have to train until it is sent to Washington?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
5. Where does Jackson take up headquarters after Fredericksburg?
(a) The city hall.
(b) The home of John Corbin.
(c) An abandoned farm house that used to belong to John Adams.
(d) The city library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chamberlain's regiment sent after Washington?
2. How long does McClellan keep his army inactive after Lee's retreat?
3. What unit is Chamberlain put in charge of after Fredericksburg?
4. When does Hancock get promoted to command of a division?
5. Where does McClellan keep his army after Lee retreats?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)