Part One, Chapters 1-5
1. During what war does "Gods and Generals" take place?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Mexican Civil War.
(c) The American Civil War.
(d) The Revolutionary War.
2. When does "Gods and Generals" begin?
(a) Near the end of the war.
(b) After the war.
(c) A few years before the war.
(d) A few years into the war.
3. What rank does Lee hold when he is first introduced in "Gods and Generals"?
4. What army does Lee belong to when he is first introduce in "Gods and Generals"?
(a) The Confederacy.
(b) None; this is a trick question.
(c) The Mexican Army.
(d) The U.S. Army.
5. What event leaves Lee in charge of his family estate?
(a) The death of his father.
(b) The death of his mother-in-law.
(c) The death of his mother.
(d) The death of his father-in-law.
6. What has left Lee's wife crippled?
(a) An accident.
(d) A heart attack.
This section contains 4,906 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)