Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bones have supposedly been carted to Durham?
2. Who says farewell to Godric on his last trip to Farne?
3. To which court is Godric taken where Jesus was flogged?
4. What is Godric doing when he sees Burcwen bathing?
5. What does Godric want God to anoint so that he may be a better person for Burcwen?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Godric and Perkin. Is he one of the five friends mentioned in the beginning of the book? Why or why not? What happens to Perkin?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Reginald seek Godric's blessing in the writing of his book? What is Godric's reaction to Reginald's telling of his story?
Essay Topic 3
How do Godric and Roger Mouse make money on the Saint Esprit? How do they use piracy aboard their own ship to further their gains? How does Godric's behavior differ from Roger Mouse's? How does Godric ultimately feel about his actions afterward? Why has he called himself by a different name during his adventures with Roger Mouse?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)