|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Like Jacob, Godric considers his _____ to be a stone.
2. How does Godric describe Elric's eyes?
3. What does Reginald believe is the meaning of the name "Aedlward"?
4. What is a name that Burcwen alone calls William?
5. According to Godric, Tom Ball sweats like a _____.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Godric bid his feet to do and why?
2. How does Reginald sum up Godric's effect on serpents in the last chapter of...
This section contains 1,030 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)