|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jesu walk barefoot to that causes Godric to walk barefoot for the rest of his life?
2. What does Godric want God to anoint so that he may be a better person for Burcwen?
3. What does Elric thrash himself with?
4. Who summons Godric to Christmas mass at Durham?
5. How does Reginald say Burcwen died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Godric and Perkin. Is he one of the five friends mentioned in the beginning of the book? Why or why not? What happens to Perkin?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Godric and Roger Mouse save King Baldwin. Who is this king? How does this act lead to the end of their friendship?
Essay Topic 3
How does Godric meet the hermit, Elric? What is Elric's general demeanor? What does Godric learn from and about Elric?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)