|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elric chase fervently?
2. Whose bones have supposedly been carted to Durham?
(a) Saint Agnes's.
(c) Peter the Great's.
3. What does Godric say of his incestuous encounter with Burcwen?
(a) That it was done out of love.
(b) That it was solely Burwen's fault.
(c) That he himself is now a rapist.
(d) That it has ruined his life.
4. Which port do Roger Mouse and Godric put into for a drink on their trip to Jerusalem?
5. Working for Falkes de Granvill, Godric feels that he is working his own _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Godric feels that he fails Christ as a _____.
2. Who is the kinsman of Tom Ball that hires Godric to ring the bells ?
3. Aedwen, in one of her sick stupors, thinks she remembers that the pilgrim Maud had an _____.
4. What sort of brigands accost Godric and his friends on the way back from Christmas mass in Durham?
5. How many seas does Godric say he has sailed in his mind?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)