Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bones have supposedly been carted to Durham?
(c) Peter the Great's.
(d) Saint Agnes's.
2. Who says farewell to Godric on his last trip to Farne?
(a) A seal.
(b) A great white bird.
(d) Roger Mouse.
3. To which court is Godric taken where Jesus was flogged?
4. What is Godric doing when he sees Burcwen bathing?
(b) Raking leaves.
(c) Searching for Tune.
5. What does Godric want God to anoint so that he may be a better person for Burcwen?
(a) His heart.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His ears.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has chased Roger Mouse and Godric through the streets before with murder in his eye?
2. What is Godric sprinkled with when he is being prepared for Christmas mass?
3. Which port do Roger Mouse and Godric put into for a drink on their trip to Jerusalem?
4. Which field is thick with corpses from fighting between the Frankish knights and the Turks?
5. What does "Flambard" mean in Norman?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)