|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has chased Roger Mouse and Godric through the streets before with murder in his eye?
(b) Peregrine Small.
2. Who shows Godric to Burcwen's unmarked grave?
(a) A monk.
(c) A nun.
(d) A prefect.
3. Working for Falkes de Granvill, Godric feels that he is working his own _____.
4. Who does Godric think never bathed more chaste and fair than Burcwen?
5. What is Roger Mouse missing when Godric meets him for their second set of adventures?
(a) An eye.
(b) A finger.
(c) A foot.
(d) An ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Godric say of his incestuous encounter with Burcwen?
2. What is the name of the school where Godric finally learns his letters?
3. The church where Godric meets Elric is rumored to be built from _____.
4. What sort of brigands accost Godric and his friends on the way back from Christmas mass in Durham?
5. What was the wisest thing that Godric says Henry the First ever did?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)