|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says farewell to Godric on his last trip to Farne?
(a) A seal.
(c) A great white bird.
(d) Roger Mouse.
2. What does Godric want God to anoint so that he may be a better person for Burcwen?
(a) His ears.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His head.
(d) His heart.
3. How does Godric describe Elric's eyes?
(a) As two coal-burnt onions.
(b) As pools of water.
(c) As ferret sharp.
(d) As slow and languid.
4. What does Elric chase fervently?
5. What is Godric doing when he sees Burcwen bathing?
(a) Searching for Tune.
(d) Raking leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falkes de Granvill love most?
2. Who is the kinsman of Tom Ball that hires Godric to ring the bells ?
3. When Flambard was Lord Chancellor, it is said that all _____ slept and money ruled the land.
4. When Godric bathes in the River Jordan, it is as if he feels he is bathing in _____.
5. Who suggests that Godric come to Durham with him and go to school?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)