|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Second called?
(a) The Righteous.
(b) Regent's advisor.
(c) Becket's bane.
(d) The Terrible.
2. Who is with Godric when he meets Gillian?
(d) Roger Mouse.
3. Where does Gillian vanish?
(a) In a Dover wood.
(b) On a pirate ship.
(c) On Russian steppes.
(d) In an angry mob.
4. in which place does Godric kiss the leper?
(a) Dover Road.
(b) The High Hills.
(d) Sinner's Alley.
5. Who bids Godric farewell when he leaves with Falkes de Granvill?
(a) Aedwen and William.
(b) Ailred and Reginald.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Godric, Tom Ball sweats like a _____.
2. Reginald believes that Godric means _____.
3. What color are Aedlward's eyes?
4. Where is the pictish king from?
5. What name is William called by his mother and sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Godric question his reasons for deciding to go to Rome with his mother?
2. Where does Godric buy cheap hair and why?
3. Describe Ailred's coughing as the Wear threatens to flood its banks.
4. How does Godric's family find out where he is living when their house burns down?
5. Describe the antics of the choirboys at the church where Godric works.
6. What happens when Godric asks Burcwen if she would like to go to Rome with him and their mother?
7. What happens after Godric kisses the leper?
8. How does Godric feel about Roger Mouse?
9. What impression does King Baldwin have on Godric and Roger Mouse when they first meet him?
10. What do the snakes Tune and Fairweather provide for Godric?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)