|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the pilgrims from who join Godric and Aedwen on their journey home from Rome?
2. What do Godric and Roger Mouse stow on their boat besides hides and fish?
3. What sort of horse does Falkes de Granvill ride?
(a) A Shetland.
(b) A dapplegray.
(c) A paint.
(d) A bay.
4. What does Perkin bring to Godric to eat?
5. What does Godric hear Roger Mouse cry as Spring comes?
(a) "Eat and dance!"
(b) "Opportunites abound!"
(c) "Be merry!"
(d) "Live! Live!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Godric bury his wealth?
2. Reginald believes that Godric means _____.
3. What color are the sails on the Saint Esprit?
4. Where in Rome does Aedlward tell her she needs to pray for him?
5. In Godric's dreams, a sack of _____ is on his father's knee.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Godric mark the appearance of Spring?
2. Describe the pictish king.
3. Why does Godric omit telling Burcwen, or anyone for that matter, about his encounter with Gillian?
4. What do the snakes Tune and Fairweather provide for Godric?
5. How does Godric describe Deric to Burcwen and why?
6. What does Godric say is King William Redhead's business with the people and how does Flambard help him?
7. Describe the holy isle of Farne.
8. What happens when Godric asks Burcwen if she would like to go to Rome with him and their mother?
9. Who is Maud and what is she like?
10. As he gets older, how does Godric resist his weakening state?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)