|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Godric describes Roger Mouse as a _____.
2. Where does the Saint Esprit go down with Roger Mouse?
(a) On Welsh rocks.
(b) In the Bering Strait.
(c) Off Indonesia.
(d) On the kick of Italy's boot.
3. What does Perkin bring to Godric to eat?
4. Of what is Godric speaking when Falkes de Granvill compliments him for speaking so fair?
(c) The Man in the Moon.
5. Where is Falkes de Granvill a lord?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Godric built that he wades up to as the Wear is surging and rolling to flood?
2. Where was the crew of the Saint Esprit primarily from?
3. According to Godric, Tom Ball sweats like a _____.
4. What does Cuthbert say he is to Gossip Guillemot?
5. What is the parting gift Burcwen gives to Godric when he leaves home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the holy isle of Farne.
2. What do the snakes Tune and Fairweather provide for Godric?
3. How does Godric feel about Roger Mouse?
4. Why does Godric believe that Burcwen really loves William?
5. How is Roger Mouse able to swindle his ship from Curran?
6. How does Godric describe Deric to Burcwen and why?
7. What does Godric say is King William Redhead's business with the people and how does Flambard help him?
8. Why does Godric omit telling Burcwen, or anyone for that matter, about his encounter with Gillian?
9. What are Godric's memories of his father, Aedlward?
10. How does Godric mark the appearance of Spring?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)