Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bones have supposedly been carted to Durham?
(c) Peter the Great's.
(d) Saint Agnes's.
2. Who says farewell to Godric on his last trip to Farne?
(a) A seal.
(b) A great white bird.
(d) Roger Mouse.
3. To which court is Godric taken where Jesus was flogged?
4. What is Godric doing when he sees Burcwen bathing?
(b) Raking leaves.
(c) Searching for Tune.
5. What does Godric want God to anoint so that he may be a better person for Burcwen?
(a) His heart.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His ears.
(d) His head.
6. Who has chased Roger Mouse and Godric through the streets before with murder in his eye?
(b) Peregrine Small.
7. What is Godric sprinkled with when he is being prepared for Christmas mass?
(a) Rain water.
(c) Holy water.
(d) Lemon juice.
8. Which port do Roger Mouse and Godric put into for a drink on their trip to Jerusalem?
9. Which field is thick with corpses from fighting between the Frankish knights and the Turks?
10. What does "Flambard" mean in Norman?
(a) Knight or captain.
(c) Flame or torch.
(d) Worthy of honor.
11. The church where Godric meets Elric is rumored to be built from _____.
(a) Stones from Atlantis.
(b) Trees from Turkey.
(c) Pieces of the cross.
(d) Roman stones.
12. What does Godric call the notion that the dead will live again?
(a) Holy faith.
(c) An unlikely scenario.
13. Aedwen, in one of her sick stupors, thinks she remembers that the pilgrim Maud had an _____.
(a) Awful singing voice.
(b) Emerald brooch.
(c) Ivory spoon.
(d) Elicit affair.
14. Which meat are the revelers actually eating at Falkes de Granvill's feast?
15. What color is Bishop Flambard's hair?
(a) Bark brown.
(b) Flaming red.
(c) Flaxen blond.
(d) Raven black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Godric wander to when Elric dies?
2. When Godric gives his gold away, who does he say was as glad as he was to do so when he told Jesus that he would pay back double for his thievery?
3. Who says to Godric that life is like porridge?
4. What does Reginald hold to Godric's lips to see if he is still alive?
5. In Godric's opinion, who is easy to love?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)