|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Newcastle shipwright that Roger Mouse gets his initial boat from?
2. What is the name of the order of monks that Reginald comes from?
3. What does John Cherryman wear to commemorate his sons who have died in the war?
(a) Three daggers.
(b) Three squirrel tails.
(c) Three brooches.
(d) Three chains.
4. What animal does Godric see in the woods on the way home from Rome?
(a) A boar.
(b) A bear.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A mountain lion.
5. Godric describes Roger Mouse as a _____.
6. Where is Falkes de Granvill a lord?
7. In the Lady month of May, Aedwen is a _____ again.
8. Which occupation in Godric's time worked with wax seal contracts and bargains?
9. What does Aedwen say has turned Godric's Saxon brain when he tries to tell her of the maid he sees in the woods?
(a) Romish figs.
(b) Yellow lettuce.
(c) Forest mushrooms.
(d) Ventian wine.
10. What is a name that Burcwen alone calls William?
11. Of what is Godric speaking when Falkes de Granvill compliments him for speaking so fair?
(a) The Man in the Moon.
12. Who is with Godric when he meets Gillian?
(a) Roger Mouse.
13. What is the name of the priest who scolds Aedwen for dancing a Christmas jig in the churchyard?
(a) Theo Drummond.
(b) Tom Ball.
(c) Edgar Brown.
(d) John Clover.
14. Reginald comments on Godric's great _____ as Godric protests Reginald's exaltation of him.
15. Where is the pictish king from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Saint Esprit go down with Roger Mouse?
2. After Peregrine Small dies, what of his becomes extremely valuable that Godric sells?
3. Godric sees himself as mocking his followers with his _____.
4. Reginald believes that Godric means _____.
5. Ailred's cough is like _____ to Godric.
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)