|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Godric hear Roger Mouse cry as Spring comes?
(a) "Eat and dance!"
(b) "Be merry!"
(c) "Opportunites abound!"
(d) "Live! Live!"
2. According to Godric, Tom Ball sweats like a _____.
3. Where does Godric's snake, Tune, sleep?
(a) In a cigar box.
(b) In a jar.
(c) Under the rug.
(d) Under the bed.
4. What does Godric liken Gillian's laughter to?
(a) A babbling brook.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) Sun bouncing through dew drops.
(d) A silver bell.
5. In what place does Peregrine Small die?
(a) Bishop's Lynn.
6. What does Aedwen give the Roman with the crooked back in order to show her and Godric the holy sites of Rome?
(a) A gold piece.
(b) A miniature bronze statue.
(c) A copper brooch.
(d) A silver amulet.
7. What does Cuthbert say he is to Gossip Guillemot?
(a) A bald head like an egg.
(b) A scratching post with a heart.
(c) A father figure.
(d) A tree to climb.
8. Godric sees himself as mocking his followers with his _____.
(a) Peacock heart.
(b) Devil's grin.
(c) Mirthless mind.
(d) Horse-drawn laugh.
9. What color are Aedlward's eyes?
10. Ailred's cough is like _____ to Godric.
(a) Breaking glass.
(b) Splitting wood.
(c) Raining rocks.
(d) Thunder claps.
11. Who do people say has scored Godric's body?
(b) The Devil.
(d) Godric himself.
12. What is the parting gift Burcwen gives to Godric when he leaves home?
(a) A whittled cross.
(b) Some dried squirrel.
(c) A leather bag.
(d) A polished river rock.
13. Where is the pictish king from?
14. Where does Gillian vanish?
(a) On Russian steppes.
(b) In a Dover wood.
(c) In an angry mob.
(d) On a pirate ship.
15. What is Deric short for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Bastard William have himself crowned king?
2. Who bids Godric farewell when he leaves with Falkes de Granvill?
3. What is the name of the mason who travels home from Rome with Godric and Aedwen?
4. After Peregrine Small dies, what of his becomes extremely valuable that Godric sells?
5. What is Henry Second called?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)