|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Newcastle shipwright that Roger Mouse gets his initial boat from?
2. In Godric's dreams, a sack of _____ is on his father's knee.
3. What has Falkes de Granvill's steward recently died of?
(a) Wormwood poisoning.
(c) Saint Andrew's fire.
(d) The plague.
4. Where does Godric meet Gillian?
(a) Under a yellow awning.
(b) On a Roman hill.
(c) In a seaside town.
(d) In a French garden.
5. Roger Mouse buys a dappled mare in Newcastle so he can trot around like a _____.
(a) Turkish prince.
(b) Welsh knave.
(c) Scottish brigand.
(d) Norman baron.
6. What name is William called by his mother and sister?
(b) Will Wagtongue.
(c) Silly Willy.
7. What is a name that Burcwen alone calls William?
8. The pictish king is sitting on a rock picking his teeth with the bone of a _____ when Ailred meets him.
9. Godric describes Roger Mouse as a _____.
10. Where is Falkes de Granvill a lord?
11. According to Godric, Tom Ball sweats like a _____.
12. in which place does Godric kiss the leper?
(b) Sinner's Alley.
(c) Dover Road.
(d) The High Hills.
13. Where does Godric's snake, Tune, sleep?
(a) Under the rug.
(b) In a cigar box.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In a jar.
14. Godric sees himself as mocking his followers with his _____.
(a) Horse-drawn laugh.
(b) Devil's grin.
(c) Mirthless mind.
(d) Peacock heart.
15. Who is with Godric when he meets Gillian?
(c) Roger Mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Godric says his wealth piled up like _____.
2. Which occupation in Godric's time worked with wax seal contracts and bargains?
3. Where is the pictish king from?
4. Where does Gillian vanish?
5. What does Reginald believe is the meaning of the name "Aedlward"?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)