|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the parting gift Burcwen gives to Godric when he leaves home?
(a) A polished river rock.
(b) Some dried squirrel.
(c) A leather bag.
(d) A whittled cross.
2. Godric says his wealth piled up like _____.
3. Where does Godric's snake, Tune, sleep?
(a) In a cigar box.
(b) Under the rug.
(c) In a jar.
(d) Under the bed.
4. Godric describes Roger Mouse as a _____.
5. Where did the Bastard William have himself crowned king?
6. Were doe Aedwen and Godric ship out from on their way to Rome?
7. Reginald comments on Godric's great _____ as Godric protests Reginald's exaltation of him.
8. What does Cuthbert say he is to Gossip Guillemot?
(a) A tree to climb.
(b) A bald head like an egg.
(c) A father figure.
(d) A scratching post with a heart.
9. Where was the crew of the Saint Esprit primarily from?
10. In Godric's dreams, a sack of _____ is on his father's knee.
11. What does Reginald call Godric?
12. What is Peregrine Small's occupation?
(a) Court composer.
(c) Livery man.
13. Where does the Saint Esprit go down with Roger Mouse?
(a) On the kick of Italy's boot.
(b) In the Bering Strait.
(c) Off Indonesia.
(d) On Welsh rocks.
14. What does Aedwen give to Godric for his trip when he leaves home?
(a) A talisman and some flint.
(b) A sack of berries and a wool cap.
(c) A box of dried figs and a wool scarf.
(d) A fox coat and some dried mushrooms.
15. According to Godric, Tom Ball sweats like a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what place does Peregrine Small die?
2. What ailment does Ailred have that vexes Godric constantly?
3. What is the name of the hare that Cuthbert tells Godric about who saved him from hunger once?
4. What do Godric and Roger Mouse stow on their boat besides hides and fish?
5. With what substance does Falkes de Granvill paint his eyebrows?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)