|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aedwen fear that Aedlward is trapped?
(a) In her mind.
(b) Under the ground.
2. What animal does Godric see in the woods on the way home from Rome?
(a) A boar.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A bear.
(d) A mountain lion.
3. Where is the pictish king from?
4. What is Deric short for?
5. What is the name of the order of monks that Reginald comes from?
6. How many years has Aedlward been dead when Godric goes back home?
7. Where in Rome does Aedlward tell her she needs to pray for him?
(a) Peter's tomb.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) St. Helena's cross.
(d) The Confessio.
8. What is a name that Burcwen alone calls William?
9. What does Godric lay at his father's grave stone?
(a) A gillyflower.
(b) A spray of cornflowers.
(c) A wooden doll.
(d) A straw cross.
10. What has Falkes de Granvill's steward recently died of?
(b) Saint Andrew's fire.
(c) The plague.
(d) Wormwood poisoning.
11. According to Godric, Tom Ball sweats like a _____.
12. Godric says his wealth piled up like _____.
13. What color are Aedlward's eyes?
14. What does Reginald call Godric?
15. Who do people say has scored Godric's body?
(c) The Devil.
(d) Godric himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reginald believes that Godric means _____.
2. The pictish king is sitting on a rock picking his teeth with the bone of a _____ when Ailred meets him.
3. Where is Falkes de Granvill a lord?
4. Where does the Saint Esprit go down with Roger Mouse?
5. Who bids Godric farewell when he leaves with Falkes de Granvill?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)