|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perkin bring to Godric to eat?
2. After Peregrine Small dies, what of his becomes extremely valuable that Godric sells?
(a) His writings.
(b) His blood.
(c) His house.
(d) His horse.
3. Who is with Godric when he meets Gillian?
(a) Roger Mouse.
4. What is the title of Ranulf Flambard?
5. What does John Cherryman wear to commemorate his sons who have died in the war?
(a) Three daggers.
(b) Three brooches.
(c) Three chains.
(d) Three squirrel tails.
6. in which place does Godric kiss the leper?
(a) Sinner's Alley.
(b) The High Hills.
(d) Dover Road.
7. Who is the Newcastle shipwright that Roger Mouse gets his initial boat from?
8. Where does Godric meet Gillian?
(a) On a Roman hill.
(b) In a seaside town.
(c) In a French garden.
(d) Under a yellow awning.
9. What does Godric liken Gillian's laughter to?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A silver bell.
(c) Sun bouncing through dew drops.
(d) A babbling brook.
10. Roger Mouse buys a dappled mare in Newcastle so he can trot around like a _____.
(a) Norman baron.
(b) Turkish prince.
(c) Scottish brigand.
(d) Welsh knave.
11. Captain Mouse is Godric's charm against _____on the Saint Esprit.
(a) The Evil Eye.
(c) Dragons from the West.
(d) Hitting rocks.
12. What is the name of the order of monks that Reginald comes from?
13. What does Godric lay at his father's grave stone?
(a) A straw cross.
(b) A spray of cornflowers.
(c) A gillyflower.
(d) A wooden doll.
14. With what substance does Falkes de Granvill paint his eyebrows?
(b) Cinnamon bark.
15. What does Reginald call Godric?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ailred made abbot for a time?
2. What does Godric hear Roger Mouse cry as Spring comes?
3. What does Cuthbert tell Godric that a man leaves behind when he leaves home?
4. Godric describes Roger Mouse as a _____.
5. What color are Aedlward's eyes?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)