|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Rome does Aedlward tell her she needs to pray for him?
(a) The Confessio.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) Peter's tomb.
(d) St. Helena's cross.
2. What does Godric hear Roger Mouse cry as Spring comes?
(a) "Eat and dance!"
(b) "Opportunites abound!"
(c) "Live! Live!"
(d) "Be merry!"
3. In what place does Peregrine Small die?
(c) Bishop's Lynn.
4. Where was the crew of the Saint Esprit primarily from?
5. In the Lady month of May, Aedwen is a _____ again.
6. In Godric's dreams, a sack of _____ is on his father's knee.
7. Where does Godric's snake, Tune, sleep?
(a) In a jar.
(b) In a cigar box.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Under the rug.
8. Which Jew turns Christian in the book?
9. Who is with Godric when he meets Gillian?
(a) Roger Mouse.
10. What is Henry Second called?
(a) Regent's advisor.
(b) The Righteous.
(c) The Terrible.
(d) Becket's bane.
11. in which place does Godric kiss the leper?
(a) Dover Road.
(c) The High Hills.
(d) Sinner's Alley.
12. Godric says his wealth piled up like _____.
13. What name is William called by his mother and sister?
(b) Silly Willy.
(d) Will Wagtongue.
14. Godric sees himself as mocking his followers with his _____.
(a) Horse-drawn laugh.
(b) Devil's grin.
(c) Mirthless mind.
(d) Peacock heart.
15. Where is Falkes de Granvill a lord?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Godric speaking when Falkes de Granvill compliments him for speaking so fair?
2. What sort of horse does Falkes de Granvill ride?
3. Godric describes Roger Mouse as a _____.
4. What is the name of the priest who scolds Aedwen for dancing a Christmas jig in the churchyard?
5. The pictish king is sitting on a rock picking his teeth with the bone of a _____ when Ailred meets him.
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)