|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Godric see in the woods on the way home from Rome?
(a) A bear.
(b) A boar.
(c) A mountain lion.
(d) A hawk.
2. Which occupation in Godric's time worked with wax seal contracts and bargains?
3. What does Roger Mouse smell like when he puts his arm around Godric when they are on the Saint Esprit?
4. What does Godric hear Roger Mouse cry as Spring comes?
(a) "Opportunites abound!"
(b) "Live! Live!"
(c) "Be merry!"
(d) "Eat and dance!"
5. What name is William called by his mother and sister?
(c) Will Wagtongue.
(d) Silly Willy.
6. Who is the only person who weeps when Godric leaves home?
7. Godric says his wealth piled up like _____.
8. Godric sees himself as mocking his followers with his _____.
(a) Peacock heart.
(b) Mirthless mind.
(c) Horse-drawn laugh.
(d) Devil's grin.
9. Jacob labored seven years to win the fair _____.
10. Godric decides that Roger Mouse's sins smacked less of evil than of _____.
11. How many years has Aedlward been dead when Godric goes back home?
12. What does John Cherryman wear to commemorate his sons who have died in the war?
(a) Three daggers.
(b) Three squirrel tails.
(c) Three chains.
(d) Three brooches.
13. What color are Aedlward's eyes?
14. Who do people say has scored Godric's body?
(b) The Devil.
(d) Godric himself.
15. After Peregrine Small dies, what of his becomes extremely valuable that Godric sells?
(a) His horse.
(b) His writings.
(c) His house.
(d) His blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burcwen carrying when Godric is about to leave home?
2. Who kicked Godric's father in the groin before he died?
3. Where was the crew of the Saint Esprit primarily from?
4. Who bids Godric farewell when he leaves with Falkes de Granvill?
5. Where does the Saint Esprit go down with Roger Mouse?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)