|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Lady month of May, Aedwen is a _____ again.
2. How many years has Aedlward been dead when Godric goes back home?
3. Who does Burcwen say must be Godric's uncle, too, when he is about to leave?
(a) St. Peter.
(c) The Sorcerer, Merlin.
(d) The Man in the Moon.
4. What does Perkin bring to Godric to eat?
5. Where is Falkes de Granvill a lord?
6. What has Falkes de Granvill's steward recently died of?
(b) The plague.
(c) Wormwood poisoning.
(d) Saint Andrew's fire.
7. Godric says his wealth piled up like _____.
8. What color are Aedlward's eyes?
9. What does Falkes de Granvill threaten Godric with "in he ever catches him cozening his lord"?
10. Where is the pictish king from?
11. In what place does Peregrine Small die?
(a) Bishop's Lynn.
12. Godric sees himself as mocking his followers with his _____.
(a) Peacock heart.
(b) Devil's grin.
(c) Horse-drawn laugh.
(d) Mirthless mind.
13. in which place does Godric kiss the leper?
(a) Dover Road.
(c) Sinner's Alley.
(d) The High Hills.
14. After Peregrine Small dies, what of his becomes extremely valuable that Godric sells?
(a) His house.
(b) His blood.
(c) His writings.
(d) His horse.
15. The pictish king is sitting on a rock picking his teeth with the bone of a _____ when Ailred meets him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Legend has it that _____ drained the old Wash to plow and had buried treasure there.
2. What name is William called by his mother and sister?
3. Who kicked Godric's father in the groin before he died?
4. Where was the crew of the Saint Esprit primarily from?
5. Who does Godric think of as the Wear threatens to flood?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)