|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 100 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuthbert tell Godric that a man leaves behind when he leaves home?
(a) A piece of his memory.
(b) His values.
(c) A scrap of his heart.
(d) His identity.
2. The pictish king is sitting on a rock picking his teeth with the bone of a _____ when Ailred meets him.
3. What ailment does Ailred have that vexes Godric constantly?
(b) A cough.
(c) A sour stomach.
4. Where is the pictish king from?
5. Godric decides that Roger Mouse's sins smacked less of evil than of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Godric sees himself as mocking his followers with his _____.
2. Where does Godric bury his wealth?
3. Who do people say has scored Godric's body?
4. What is Peregrine Small's occupation?
5. Legend has it that _____ drained the old Wash to plow and had buried treasure there.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)