|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 62 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the pictish king from?
2. What is Peregrine Small's occupation?
(b) Livery man.
(d) Court composer.
3. Who does Godric think of as the Wear threatens to flood?
(c) His father in his grave.
(d) St. Peter.
4. Where is Ailred made abbot for a time?
5. What does Roger Mouse smell like when he puts his arm around Godric when they are on the Saint Esprit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reginald believes that Godric means _____.
2. What does John Cherryman wear to commemorate his sons who have died in the war?
3. Who do Roger Mouse and Godric save from infidels?
4. What do the monks call their abode?
5. What is the name of the priest who scolds Aedwen for dancing a Christmas jig in the churchyard?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)