|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 44 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Godric sees himself as mocking his followers with his _____.
(a) Mirthless mind.
(b) Peacock heart.
(c) Horse-drawn laugh.
(d) Devil's grin.
2. Who does Godric think of as the Wear threatens to flood?
(c) His father in his grave.
(d) St. Peter.
3. In Godric's dreams, a sack of _____ is on his father's knee.
4. Where does Gillian vanish?
(a) In an angry mob.
(b) In a Dover wood.
(c) On a pirate ship.
(d) On Russian steppes.
5. What does Godric lay at his father's grave stone?
(a) A gillyflower.
(b) A wooden doll.
(c) A spray of cornflowers.
(d) A straw cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Saint Esprit go down with Roger Mouse?
2. Roger Mouse buys a dappled mare in Newcastle so he can trot around like a _____.
3. In the Lady month of May, Aedwen is a _____ again.
4. What is Peregrine Small's occupation?
5. Where does Aedwen fear that Aedlward is trapped?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)