Quiz: Pages 121 - 138
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What sort of brigands accost Godric and his friends on the way back from Christmas mass in Durham?
a) Fur trading.
2. In Godric's opinion, who is easy to love?
b) A brother.
c) A babe.
d) A mother.
3. When Flambard was Lord Chancellor, it is said that all _____ slept and money ruled the land.
4. How does Reginald say Burcwen died?
a) A scorned woman.
b) A sweet wife.
c) A maiden chaste.
d) A crazy wretch.
5. What is the name of the woods around the Wear River?
a) Great Rocks.
This section contains 245 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)