1. Godric describes Roger Mouse as a _____.
2. Godric decides that Roger Mouse's sins smacked less of evil than of _____.
3. Captain Mouse is Godric's charm against _____on the Saint Esprit.
(a) Hitting rocks.
(b) Dragons from the West.
(d) The Evil Eye.
4. Who do Roger Mouse and Godric save from infidels?
(a) An Egyptian queen.
(b) A sorcerer.
(c) A Christian king.
(d) A Roman emperor.
5. Where does the Saint Esprit go down with Roger Mouse?
(a) On Welsh rocks.
(b) Off Indonesia.
(c) In the Bering Strait.
(d) On the kick of Italy's boot.
6. Where is the pictish king from?
7. The pictish king is sitting on a rock picking his teeth with the bone of a _____ when Ailred meets him.
8. Where is Ailred made abbot for a time?
9. Ailred's cough is like _____ to Godric.
(a) Breaking glass.
(b) Thunder claps.
(c) Splitting wood.
(d) Raining rocks.
This section contains 3,491 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)