|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Women & Goddesses: Chapter 2, The Heroine in Everywoman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eris wasn't invited to what kind of party?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) An anniversary dinner.
(c) A baby shower.
(d) A wedding party.
2. What did Athena typically wear?
(a) Men's clothing.
(b) A beautiful white dress.
(c) A short running tunic.
(d) Plate mail armor and a shield.
3. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
4. What is the first chapter about Aphrodite called?
(a) "Goddess of Love."
(b) "Aphrodite and Hephaestus."
(c) "The Alchemical Goddess."
(d) "Aphrodite, the Transformative Goddess."
5. What emotions are part of Demeter's story?
(b) All answers are correct.
(d) A need for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman used as an example in Book 2, Chapter 11, works in what field?
2. What is the first metaphor used to explain the triggering of archetypes?
3. Athena was the patron goddess of what city?
4. Who was Artemis' mother?
5. The author writes about how many goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)