|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 11, The Alchemical Goddess- Aphrodite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of martial vows, Hestia gained what special privilege?
(a) She had the most offerings in her name.
(b) She was exceptionally good at hunting.
(c) She had a beautiful singing voice.
(d) She outlived all of the other goddesses.
2. Artemis was the first-born of what?
(a) Three girls and two boys.
(b) Six girls.
(c) A set of triplets.
(d) A set of twins.
3. What is the second group of goddesses called?
(a) Virgin goddesses.
(b) Maternal goddesses.
(c) Transformative goddesses.
(d) Vulnerable goddesses.
4. What type of mental health practitioner was the author?
(d) Social worker.
5. Who caused the male gods to fall in love with Hestia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does the author use for forces of self?
2. According to the author, when is tension a likely result?
3. How many generations of incestuous relationships are detailed in Greek mythology?
4. Aphrodite is the goddess of what kind(s) of love?
5. A woman can be helped and hindered by what forces?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)