|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 11, The Alchemical Goddess- Aphrodite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artemis was the first-born of what?
(a) Six girls.
(b) A set of triplets.
(c) A set of twins.
(d) Three girls and two boys.
2. According to Book 2, Chapter 7, what group of women would be associated with the goddesses in the previous chapter?
(a) Elderly women.
(b) Mature women.
(c) Adolescent women.
(d) Homosexual women.
3. How did the assistant help with Athena's birth?
(a) By pulling Athena's body from the earth.
(b) By hitting Athena's father in the head with an axe.
(c) By helping to build Athena from clay.
(d) By putting Athena's mother into a deep, temporary sleep.
4. How many of Artemis' wishes did her father grant?
(c) All of them.
5. A woman can be helped and hindered by what forces?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) She can be helped by herself, but hindered by society.
(c) She can be helped by society, but hindered by herself.
(d) She can be helped by herself and society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Athena born?
2. About what did the author have to wait to write a book?
3. The woman used as an example in Book 2, Chapter 11, had what sort of relationships with men?
4. What is the second of two factors that would trouble an Athena woman whose marriage was dissolved?
5. Is the triggering of archetypes a good thing?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)