|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 11, The Alchemical Goddess- Aphrodite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aphrodite is the goddess of what kind(s) of love?
(a) All kinds.
(b) Platonic love.
(c) Romantic love.
(d) Sexual love.
2. Athena was the patron goddess of what city?
3. Book 2, Chapter 2, focuses on a particular of what type of therapy?
(a) Limited exposure.
(c) Behavioral modification.
4. How does the author think women will feel about this set of goddesses as opposed to the last?
(a) They are not as comfortable with men.
(b) They are less relevant to modern women's lives.
(c) They are a pleasurable counterweight.
(d) They possess qualities that are more common in women.
5. Who was Artemis' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what should be considered for a healthy relationship?
2. According to the author, what do the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 7, learn?
3. How many of Artemis' wishes did her father grant?
4. The woman used as an example in Book 2, Chapter 11, works in what field?
5. What role do the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 7, play?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)