|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 11, The Alchemical Goddess- Aphrodite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, Aphrodite is most similar to what other goddess?
2. Which archetypes have to be triggered?
3. What group of women might identify with Hera?
(a) Women who are also infertile.
(b) Women who constantly live in the shadow of their powerful husband.
(c) Women who are unable to assert themselves.
(d) Women who have experienced sexual jealousy.
4. According to the author, what group of women would be associated with the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 7?
(a) Elderly women.
(b) Mature, maternal women.
(c) Adolescent women.
(d) Homosexual women.
5. According to the author, what should be considered for a healthy relationship?
(b) Sexual natures and behavior.
(d) Sexual natures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Persephone's kidnapper do to her?
2. How many male gods fell in love with Hestia?
3. For what weapon did Artemis ask her father?
4. What is the second of two factors that would trouble an Athena woman whose marriage was dissolved?
5. Who ordered Persephone's return?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)