|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 5, Athena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what did Artemis help her mother?
(a) Cooking and household duties.
(b) Her brother's birth.
(c) Carrying water.
(d) Caring for her father.
2. What term does the author use for forces of society?
(a) Omega forces.
(b) Societal forces.
(c) Outer forces.
(d) External forces.
3. The author says in Book 2, Chapter 2, that she tries to apply the archetypes to what?
(a) Modern religion.
(b) Jungian theory.
(d) The lives of real women.
4. The theory discussed in Cook 2, Chapter 2 postulates that there are what types of patterns and qualities?
5. What is the second metaphor used to explain the triggering of archetypes?
(a) The growth of plants.
(b) The division of single-celled organisms.
(c) A chemical reaction.
(d) Firing a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second of two factors that would trouble an Athena woman whose marriage was dissolved?
2. How did the assistant help with Athena's birth?
3. What is the first group of goddesses called?
4. Artemis is the goddess of what activity?
5. About what did the author have to wait to write a book?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)