|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 4, Artemis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The patterns and qualities discussed in Book 2, Chapter 2, are part of what?
(a) They are part of the universal consciousness.
(b) They are part of the atmosphere and part of nothing at the same time.
(c) They are part of the spiritual realm.
(d) They are part of the psyche.
2. The author uses what "true life" example in Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Doctors bonding with the babies they delivered.
(b) Nurses bonding with other women's infants.
(c) Nannies bonding with their employers' children.
(d) Social workers bonding with their clients.
3. What is the first group of goddesses called?
(a) Vulnerable goddesses.
(b) Maternal goddesses.
(c) Virgin goddesses.
(d) Transformative goddesses.
4. Artemis is the goddess of what activity?
5. What is the title of Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) "Goddesses in Everywoman."
(b) "Goddesses as Inner Images."
(c) "Goddesses as Archetypes."
(d) "Goddesses in Everyday Life."
Short Answer Questions
1. Book 2, Chapter, 3 is devoted to which group of goddesses?
2. What did other women help the author to do?
3. What is described, by the author as a means of empowerment and self-care for women?
4. For what weapon did Artemis ask her father?
5. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)