|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 4, Artemis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did other women help the author to do?
(a) Open up.
(b) Write her book.
(c) Earn her Ph.D.
(d) Be comfortable with herself.
2. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
(a) Jean Shinoa Blone.
(b) Jean Shinoda Bolen.
(c) Jean Binoda Sholen.
(d) Gene Shinoda Bolan.
3. Book 2, Chapter, 3 is devoted to which group of goddesses?
(a) The transformative goddesses.
(b) The virgin goddesses.
(c) The vulnerable goddesses.
(d) The maternal goddesses.
4. How many books did the author write before this one?
(d) A few.
5. Who did Artemis want for her companions?
(a) Older women.
(b) Young men.
(d) Other goddesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author divides the goddesses in her book into how many categories?
2. The author writes about how many goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 3?
3. According to the author in Chapter 1, it is important for women to know their own what?
4. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
5. Who was Athena's father?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)