|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 4, Artemis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the author of Goddesses in Everywoman choose to write this book?
(a) To help and empower women.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) To gain exposure for her own practice.
(d) To promote Jungian psychology.
2. What sad truth does the author unveil in Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Some women never form a special, intimate bond with a child.
(b) Some women lose their babies and never have a special bond with their other children.
(c) When a woman forms this bond with someone else's child, it is hard for her to recover.
(d) Some women give birth and discover they don't have a bond with their own baby.
3. Who was Artemis' mother?
4. What is the main subject of Book 2?
(d) Romantic relationships.
5. Book 2, Chapter 1 begins with a look at the formation of what?
(b) Intimate bonds.
(c) Likes and dislikes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which archetypes have to be triggered?
2. When was Apollo born?
3. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
4. The author writes about how many goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 3?
5. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)