|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 4, Artemis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many goddesses are in the third group?
2. What is the author's degree?
3. What type of mental health practitioner was the author?
(a) Social worker.
4. What is the first group of goddesses called?
(a) Virgin goddesses.
(b) Maternal goddesses.
(c) Vulnerable goddesses.
(d) Transformative goddesses.
5. The author differentiates between what two varieties of archetypes?
(a) Dominant and repressed.
(b) Feminine and masculine.
(c) Active and inactive.
(d) Necessary and superfluous.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author divides the goddesses in her book into how many categories?
2. Who did Artemis want for her companions?
3. Who was Athena's father?
4. Artemis developed a reputation for being helpful to whom?
5. How long had the author had her own mental health practice when she wrote the first edition of Goddesses in Everywoman?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)