|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 3, Artemis, Athena, Hestia: the Virgin Goddesses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author differentiates between the "inner goddess" and the what?
(b) Inner god.
(c) Outer goddess.
2. Book 2, Chapter 1 begins with a look at the formation of what?
(b) Intimate bonds.
(c) Likes and dislikes.
3. How many goddesses does the author include in this book?
4. What is the title of Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) "Goddesses in Everyday Life."
(b) "Goddesses in Everywoman."
(c) "Goddesses as Inner Images."
(d) "Goddesses as Archetypes."
5. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author is most familiar with what type of psychology?
2. How many goddesses are in the second group?
3. What did other women help the author to do?
4. Why does the author choose to incorporate knowledge of the goddesses into her book?
5. The author uses what "true life" example in Book 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)