|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 3, Artemis, Athena, Hestia: the Virgin Goddesses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second group of goddesses called?
(a) Transformative goddesses.
(b) Maternal goddesses.
(c) Virgin goddesses.
(d) Vulnerable goddesses.
2. According to the author, Artemis' type of self-imposed exile occurs whenever women join what type of organization?
3. Which archetypes have to be triggered?
4. How long had the author had her own mental health practice when she wrote the first edition of Goddesses in Everywoman?
(a) She had her own practice for a while.
(b) She has never had her own practice.
(c) She opened her practice when the book was published.
(d) She had not yet opened her own practice.
5. The author divides the goddesses in her book into how many categories?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author differentiates between the "inner goddess" and the what?
2. How many goddesses does the author include in this book?
3. What is described, by the author as a means of empowerment and self-care for women?
4. Why did the author of Goddesses in Everywoman choose to write this book?
5. What type of mental health practitioner was the author?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)