|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 3, Artemis, Athena, Hestia: the Virgin Goddesses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which archetypes have to be triggered?
2. What is described, by the author as a means of empowerment and self-care for women?
(a) Having children.
3. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
4. The author differentiates between the "inner goddess" and the what?
(a) Inner god.
(d) Outer goddess.
5. About what did the author have to wait to write a book?
(d) Mature women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author contrast the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 3?
2. According to the author, what is the most important factor for treating her patients with success?
3. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
4. The author differentiates between what two varieties of archetypes?
5. The author divides the goddesses in her book into how many categories?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)