|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 1, Goddesses as Inner Images.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is the most important factor for treating her patients with success?
(a) Her clinical knowledge.
(b) All three should be integrated.
(c) Her personal experiences.
(d) The power of mythic figures.
2. What is the third group of goddesses called?
(a) Virgin goddesses.
(b) Maternal goddesses.
(c) Vulnerable goddesses.
(d) Transformative goddesses.
3. According to the author in Chapter 1, it is important for women to know their own what?
4. A woman can be helped and hindered by what forces?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) She can be helped by herself and society.
(c) She can be helped by herself, but hindered by society.
(d) She can be helped by society, but hindered by herself.
5. How many books did the author write before this one?
(a) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author is most familiar with what type of psychology?
2. The same emotion that is triggered by having a baby can also be triggered by what?
3. How many goddesses are in the second group?
4. From what culture did these goddesses originate?
5. What sad truth does the author unveil in Book 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)