|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 1, Goddesses as Inner Images.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the author of Goddesses in Everywoman choose to write this book?
(a) To help and empower women.
(b) To promote Jungian psychology.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) To gain exposure for her own practice.
2. Why does the author choose to incorporate knowledge of the goddesses into her book?
(a) Because the goddesses embody certain characteristics that every woman has.
(b) Because religion helps people find their reasons for living.
(c) Because categorizing women's personalities using the goddesses helps them identify other women with similar characteristics, to whom they can relate.
(d) Because she is a firm believer in the mythos and gods of the ancient pantheons.
3. From what culture did these goddesses originate?
4. The author divides the goddesses in her book into how many categories?
5. What term does the author use for forces of society?
(a) Societal forces.
(b) External forces.
(c) Omega forces.
(d) Outer forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of mental health practitioner was the author?
2. According to the author, what is the most important factor for treating her patients with success?
3. What word is used to describe the goddesses' role in this book?
4. How many goddesses does the author include in this book?
5. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)