|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 1, Goddesses as Inner Images.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the author had her own mental health practice when she wrote the first edition of Goddesses in Everywoman?
(a) She opened her practice when the book was published.
(b) She had her own practice for a while.
(c) She had not yet opened her own practice.
(d) She has never had her own practice.
2. How many goddesses are in the first group?
3. How many books did the author write before this one?
(a) A few.
4. How many goddesses are in the second group?
5. Why did the author of Goddesses in Everywoman choose to write this book?
(a) To gain exposure for her own practice.
(b) To help and empower women.
(c) To promote Jungian psychology.
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author get her hypothesis for effective treatment?
2. Book 2, Chapter 1 begins with a look at the formation of what?
3. Why does the author choose to incorporate knowledge of the goddesses into her book?
4. From what culture did these goddesses originate?
5. What term does the author use for forces of self?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)