|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 1, Goddesses as Inner Images.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
2. According to the author, what is the most important factor for treating her patients with success?
(a) All three should be integrated.
(b) Her personal experiences.
(c) Her clinical knowledge.
(d) The power of mythic figures.
3. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
(a) Jean Binoda Sholen.
(b) Jean Shinoda Bolen.
(c) Jean Shinoa Blone.
(d) Gene Shinoda Bolan.
4. The same emotion that is triggered by having a baby can also be triggered by what?
(b) Other people's babies.
(c) Caring for someone who is injured.
5. What is the title of Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) "Goddesses as Inner Images."
(b) "Goddesses in Everywoman."
(c) "Goddesses in Everyday Life."
(d) "Goddesses as Archetypes."
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author get her hypothesis for effective treatment?
2. What word is used to describe the goddesses' role in this book?
3. What term does the author use for forces of self?
4. How many goddesses does the author include in this book?
5. What sad truth does the author unveil in Book 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)