|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 11, The Alchemical Goddess- Aphrodite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Persephone's father was also her what?
2. What was the most powerful and influential bond in Demeter's life?
(a) The bond with her mate.
(b) The bond with her sisters.
(c) The bond with her friends.
(d) The maternal bond.
3. Hestia is described as what?
(a) A wallflower.
(b) A prude.
(c) Outgoing and friendly.
(d) A jealous lover.
4. According to the author, what is often misinterpreted?
(a) The signals women send to one another.
(b) The differences between the personalities of different women.
(c) The differences between male and female archetypes.
(d) The hormonal changes that affect a woman's mood.
5. The author assumes that, for many readers, vulnerability is closely associated with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did other women help the author to do?
2. How many goddesses are in the first group?
3. What is the title of Book 2, Chapter 2?
4. Persephone had an extramarital affair with whom?
5. How many goddesses are in the second group?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)