|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 11, The Alchemical Goddess- Aphrodite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman used as an example in Book 2, Chapter 11, had what sort of relationships with men?
(a) She was happily married for many years.
(b) She had intimacies but never married.
(c) She was married and divorced several times.
(d) She was a feminist who hated men.
2. What emotions are part of Demeter's story?
(a) A need for help.
(c) All answers are correct.
3. Persephone's father was also her what?
4. How many of Artemis' wishes did her father grant?
(d) All of them.
5. The theory discussed in Cook 2, Chapter 2 postulates that there are what types of patterns and qualities?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 2, Chapter 11, the author compares people to what?
2. According to Book 2, Chapter 7, having healthy relationships helps to prevent a woman from becoming what?
3. The patterns and qualities discussed in Book 2, Chapter 2, are part of what?
4. Why is it easy, according to the author, to forgive Hera for not being "able to have full control over her own husband"?
5. What is an Athena woman's most likely downfall?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)