|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 11, The Alchemical Goddess- Aphrodite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author uses what type of woman as an example of an Aphrodite woman?
(a) A woman whose potential is not fully realized until she has a mate.
(b) A woman with a male mentor, whom others suspect of being lovers.
(c) A woman who is in touch and comfortable with her sexual nature.
(d) A woman who forms lasting relationships with ease.
2. Athena was the patron goddess of what city?
3. According to Book 2, Chapter 7, what group of women would be associated with the goddesses in the previous chapter?
(a) Adolescent women.
(b) Elderly women.
(c) Mature women.
(d) Homosexual women.
4. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
5. The author feels that the goddesses are a great reminder, especially for women in a generation where they were encouraged to do what?
(a) Have smaller families.
(b) Enlist in the armed forces.
(c) Suppress their emotions.
(d) Be accomplished.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what is often misinterpreted?
2. How many generations of incestuous relationships are detailed in Greek mythology?
3. Aphrodite is the goddess of what kind(s) of love?
4. Artemis asked her father for what item to help her run?
5. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)