|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 11, The Alchemical Goddess- Aphrodite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who caused the male gods to fall in love with Hestia?
2. The woman used as an example in Book 2, Chapter 11, had what sort of relationships with men?
(a) She had intimacies but never married.
(b) She was a feminist who hated men.
(c) She was married and divorced several times.
(d) She was happily married for many years.
3. The author assumes that, for many readers, vulnerability is closely associated with what?
4. What is the second group of goddesses called?
(a) Virgin goddesses.
(b) Transformative goddesses.
(c) Vulnerable goddesses.
(d) Maternal goddesses.
5. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
(a) Jean Shinoa Blone.
(b) Gene Shinoda Bolan.
(c) Jean Binoda Sholen.
(d) Jean Shinoda Bolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hera reacted negatively to which of her husband's habits?
2. Who was Hera's husband?
3. What did other women help the author to do?
4. For the woman used as an example in Book 2, Chapter 11, what is the correlation between her relationships with men and her career success?
5. What word is used to describe the goddesses' role in this book?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)