|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 7, The Vulnerable Goddesses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what weapon did Artemis ask her father?
(b) Bow and arrow.
2. What was the last thing Artemis requested from her father?
(a) Separation from her mother.
(b) Skill with weapons.
(c) A new home.
(d) Permanent chastity.
3. Book 2, Chapter 1 begins with a look at the formation of what?
(c) Likes and dislikes.
(d) Intimate bonds.
4. Why does the author contrast the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) She is afraid readers will get them confused with one another.
(b) She doesn't want readers to think they are all the same.
(c) Their differences are therapeutically relevant, whereas their similarities aren't.
(d) She doesn't think their similarities are important.
5. Artemis was the first-born of what?
(a) Three girls and two boys.
(b) Six girls.
(c) A set of triplets.
(d) A set of twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caused the male gods to fall in love with Hestia?
2. Artemis developed a reputation for being helpful to whom?
3. Book 2, Chapter, 3 is devoted to which group of goddesses?
4. What is the special ability or power of the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 7?
5. What role do the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 7, play?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)