|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 10, Persephone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered Persephone's return?
2. Why does the author contrast the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) She doesn't think their similarities are important.
(b) She doesn't want readers to think they are all the same.
(c) She is afraid readers will get them confused with one another.
(d) Their differences are therapeutically relevant, whereas their similarities aren't.
3. Where did Persephone's kidnapper take her?
(a) Her whereabouts were unknown.
(b) The Underworld.
4. Athena is the goddess of what quality?
5. Who arrived with a message, regarding Persephone, for Persephone's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many male gods fell in love with Hestia?
2. Who was Athena's mother?
3. Persephone had an extramarital affair with whom?
4. Hestia is described as what?
5. What was the benefit, or benefits, of Persephone's agreement?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)