|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 10, Persephone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the benefit, or benefits, of Persephone's agreement?
(a) She was able to diversify the Olympian bloodline.
(b) There was no benefit to her agreement.
(c) She could diversify the Olympian bloodline and still spend time with her mother.
(d) She was able to spend time with her mother.
2. Who was Athena's father?
3. Who caused the male gods to fall in love with Hestia?
4. Hestia is described as what?
(a) Outgoing and friendly.
(b) A wallflower.
(c) A jealous lover.
(d) A prude.
5. According to the author, Artemis' type of self-imposed exile occurs whenever women join what type of organization?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Persephone's stipulation for her agreement?
2. Who was Athena's mother?
3. Who arrived with a message, regarding Persephone, for Persephone's mother?
4. According to the author, what should be considered for a healthy relationship?
5. According to the author, what is often misinterpreted?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)