|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Croft admit?
(a) He has heard that Vic sells youngs girls.
(b) He does visit Vic's girl on occasion.
(c) He has gone to the motel to meet with Vic.
(d) He does recommend Vic's girls on occasion to patients such as Fraser.
2. What has Maguire's death been ruled?
(a) A suicide.
(b) A death from natural causes.
(c) A homicide.
(d) An accident.
3. How does Spenser respond to Trask?
(a) He pushes him away.
(b) He calmly tells him to stop yelling.
(c) He calmly tells Trask that he's going to talk to Healy and that he's certain they'll be in touch before walking out of the police station.
(d) He fights back but is unable to get out of Trask's grasp.
4. At the party, how is Margery dressed?
(a) In jeans and a tee shirt.
(b) In very tight clothing.
(c) In a holiday sweater.
(d) In a beautiful gown.
5. Who does Spenser suggest might be mad at the Bartletts?
(a) A business situation with Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Spenser would have helped Roger deal with Vic, what does Roger say?
2. Where does Spenser sit while he plans his next move?
3. Margery has called Spenser nine times. What does he do?
4. Margery is on the phone, talking to whom?
5. Croft eventually says that Vic stays where sometimes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discovered in Kevin's secret room in the barn?
2. How is Margery dressed at the party?
3. What does Spenser discover when he returns to the Bartlett home?
4. What does Henry learn about Vic at Race's Faces?
5. What happens when Susan arrives at the party?
6. How does Spenser know there are no signs of a break in?
7. How does Spenser find the Bartletts when he returns?
8. What happens at the Odds' End bar?
9. What does Spenser learn about Maguire's death?
10. What happens the next day when Spenser goes to Vic's home?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)