|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser tell Race?
(b) Vic has Kevin and that he's wanted for questioning about a murder.
(d) Vic is not who Race thinks he is.
2. What has happened to Croft?
(a) He has escaped.
(b) He has been tortured.
(c) He has been hanged with his own tie.
(d) He has been removed and place in a higher security prison.
3. What does Trask then do to Spenser?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He pulls a gun on him.
(d) He places him in a cell.
4. Does Croft deny knowing anything about Vic or the girls?
(a) Yes, at first.
(b) He does not respond to the question.
5. What is done with Kevin?
(a) He stays with Vic.
(b) He is put in a juvenile detention center.
(c) He returns home with his parents.
(d) He is taken to a psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margery enters and asks for what?
2. Who helps Spenser examine the house?
3. Dolly has become accustomed to the situation. Is she certain Kevin ever has?
4. Spenser goes back in the establishment where he does what?
5. Why does Spenser say that it's evident Kevin and Vic will be returning soon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Margery dressed at the party?
2. What happens when Spenser follows Vic to a motel?
3. How does Margery respond when Spenser asks if they know anyone who might be mad at them?
4. What takes place between Susan and Spenser?
5. What happens when Spenser follows Vic?
6. What happens when Susan arrives at the party?
7. How does Spenser find the Bartletts when he returns?
8. How does Dr. Croft act initially when Spenser meets with him?
9. What does Spenser tell Healy?
10. What is discovered in Kevin's secret room in the barn?
This section contains 1,179 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)