|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dolly has become accustomed to the situation. Is she certain Kevin ever has?
(b) Fairly certain.
(c) Very certain.
2. Spenser goes to bed himself and is the first one up at what time?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Eleven o'clock.
(c) Eight o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
3. Where does Spenser sit while he plans his next move?
(a) In a motel room.
(b) On a chair in the lobby.
(c) In his car.
(d) Outside Vic's motel room.
4. What does Spenser tell Race?
(a) Vic has Kevin and that he's wanted for questioning about a murder.
(d) Vic is not who Race thinks he is.
5. Who helps Spenser examine the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margery tell a man named Vaughn?
2. What is Vaughn's response to Spenser's questioning regarding Margery?
3. Vic's house is quiet and even the generator isn't running. Spenser watches the house until one twenty-two, when Kevin and Vic emerge, get into Vic's car, and leave. Spenser remains at his position throughout the day and into the night. Do Vic and Kevin return?
4. Why was Maguire at the house?
5. What else does Race say about Vic?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Spenser know there are no signs of a break in?
2. What happens the next day when Spenser goes to Vic's home?
3. What happens when Spenser follows Vic?
4. What happens when Spenser discovers more business cards like the one Fraser had?
5. What is discovered in Kevin's secret room in the barn?
6. What happens when Spenser arrives at the Bartletts' home?
7. What happens when they arrive in Boston?
8. Why was Maguire at the house? What is Margery's response when asked if she knows of anyone who would want to kill Maguire?
9. How does Spenser find the Bartletts when he returns?
10. What does Margery request of Spenser? What is his response?
This section contains 1,151 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)