|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Spenser examine the house?
2. Describe the fight.
(a) Long and brutal.
(c) Victorious for Vic.
(d) Very confusing.
3. Spenser receives a phone call from whom?
(c) The state police.
4. What does Margery tell a man named Vaughn?
(a) She wishes he were not married to one of her good friends.
(b) She is very glad he came.
(c) It is a good thing he is married to one of her good friends.
(d) She did not think he would come to the party.
5. What does Dolly say is common knowledge about her mother?
(a) She screws around.
(b) She is a good cook.
(c) She dresses well.
(d) She is rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Spenser would have helped Roger deal with Vic, what does Roger say?
2. Where has Race seen Vic?
3. As Spenser hangs up, he looks around and discovers what?
4. Is there any sign that either the front or back door has been jimmied?
5. At the party, how is Margery dressed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Spenser learn at the Harbor Health Club?
2. How is Margery dressed at the party?
3. What is discovered in Kevin's secret room in the barn?
4. What takes place between Susan and Spenser?
5. What happens when Spenser arrives at Vic's?
6. Why was Maguire at the house? What is Margery's response when asked if she knows of anyone who would want to kill Maguire?
7. How does Spenser know there are no signs of a break in?
8. What does Spenser tell Healy?
9. What happens when Spenser follows Vic?
10. What happens the next day when Spenser goes to Vic's home?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)