|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Spenser respond when Margery asks him to stay?
(a) He does not respond.
(b) He does not agree.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He leaves without speaking.
2. At four, what does Spenser do?
(a) He goes to bed.
(b) He tells Margery's guests to go home.
(c) He leaves the house.
(d) He helps Margery to her bedroom.
3. Who does Spenser invite to the party?
4. The following morning, a Saturday, Margery opens a package that arrives in the mail to discover what?
(a) Kevin's photograph.
(b) Kevin's guinea pig, dead.
(c) Kevin's lucky penny.
(d) Kevin's money.
5. Describe the fight.
(b) Very confusing.
(c) Long and brutal.
(d) Victorious for Vic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Spenser cut across the woods, arriving at the crest of a hill?
2. When Vaughn arrives, for what does he ask?
3. Spenser says this package suggests that Kevin is what?
4. What has happened outside?
5. Margery has called Spenser nine times. What does he do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Spenser discover when he returns to the Bartlett home?
2. What does Spenser learn about Maguire's death?
3. How is Margery dressed at the party?
4. What happens when Spenser arrives at Vic's?
5. What happens at the Odds' End bar?
6. What does Margery discover in a package? What does Spenser have to say about this?
7. What do Spenser and the Bartletts do?
8. What does Spenser tell Healy?
9. What is discovered in Kevin's secret room in the barn?
10. What happens when Spenser follows Vic?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)