|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Race say about Vic?
(a) He looks like he would be a good trainer.
(b) He looks like a great guy.
(c) He looks like the kind of guy who would always want to lead.
(d) He looks like he would want to beat everyone up.
2. Who helps Spenser examine the house?
3. What else does Spenser discover?
(a) A book from Vic.
(b) A note from Vic.
(c) A photograph signed by Vic.
(d) Body-building magazines, many featuring Vic.
4. Spenser wakes just after ten the next morning and goes where?
(a) To the high school.
(b) Harber Health Club.
(c) To see Susan.
(d) To the Bartlett home.
5. Where does Spenser follow Dolly?
(a) To his car.
(b) To the barn.
(c) To the mailbox.
(d) To the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margery enters and asks for what?
2. Croft says that he knows about Vic simply by what?
3. Margery is on the phone, talking to whom?
4. What else does Race say about Vic?
5. When Vic arrives, to whom does he talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Dolly give Spenser?
2. What does Henry learn about Vic at Race's Faces?
3. What does Margery request of Spenser? What is his response?
4. What happens when Spenser follows Vic to a motel?
5. Why was Maguire at the house? What is Margery's response when asked if she knows of anyone who would want to kill Maguire?
6. How does Spenser find the Bartletts when he returns?
7. Why does Margery call Spenser?
8. What do Spenser and the Bartletts do?
9. What does Spenser learn at the Harbor Health Club?
10. How is Margery dressed at the party?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)