|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is meeting with Vic?
(b) Dr. Croft.
2. What else does Race say about Vic?
(a) He is "mean and nasty."
(b) He is "one crazy man."
(c) He is "gay and proud."
(d) He is "a fag who doesn't like fags."
3. What does Spenser tell Race?
(b) Vic is not who Race thinks he is.
(c) Vic has Kevin and that he's wanted for questioning about a murder.
4. Just as he begins to search, he hears who scream from outside?
5. Dolly has become accustomed to the situation. Is she certain Kevin ever has?
(a) Very certain.
(b) Fairly certain.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Spenser would have helped Roger deal with Vic, what does Roger say?
2. Croft eventually says that Vic stays where sometimes?
3. When Vaughn arrives, for what does he ask?
4. At four, what does Spenser do?
5. What is done with Kevin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Spenser follows Vic to a motel?
2. What happens when Spenser discovers more business cards like the one Fraser had?
3. What does Margery request of Spenser? What is his response?
4. What happens the next day when Spenser goes to Vic's home?
5. What does Spenser learn about Maguire's death?
6. What happens when Spenser arrives at the Bartletts' home?
7. How does Spenser know there are no signs of a break in?
8. What does Spenser learn at the Harbor Health Club?
9. What does Spenser tell Healy?
10. How does Dr. Croft act initially when Spenser meets with him?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)