|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Race say about Vic?
(a) He is "a fag who doesn't like fags."
(b) He is "one crazy man."
(c) He is "gay and proud."
(d) He is "mean and nasty."
2. What would the kidnapper not have done if they'd already killed Kevin?
(a) He or she would not have kept the animal alive.
(b) He or she would not have sent a photograph of Kevin.
(c) He or she would not have returned Kevin's lucky penny.
(d) He or she would not sent the animal to the Bartletts.
3. What has happened to Croft?
(a) He has escaped.
(b) He has been removed and place in a higher security prison.
(c) He has been tortured.
(d) He has been hanged with his own tie.
4. Who does Spenser invite to the party?
5. What does Margery tell a man named Vaughn?
(a) She did not think he would come to the party.
(b) She wishes he were not married to one of her good friends.
(c) She is very glad he came.
(d) It is a good thing he is married to one of her good friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Spenser goes back to the front and tells Trask what has happened to Croft, how does the police officer appear?
2. Race says that he might have information but demands what?
3. Why was Maguire at the house?
4. What else does Spenser discover?
5. What does Spenser call Croft?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)