|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spenser invite to the party?
2. Why was Maguire at the house?
(a) To prepare the bar for the party.
(b) To discuss legal matters with Margery.
(c) He is Margery's boyfriend.
(d) To guard the house.
3. What does Spenser learn from the Boston Police Department?
(a) Vic has no police record.
(b) Vic is an escaped convict.
(c) Vic has a record.
(d) Vic is not his real name.
4. Croft eventually says that Vic stays where sometimes?
(a) In Bay Ridge.
(b) In Boston.
(c) In Baltimore.
(d) In Smithfield.
5. Does Margery deny she has vengeful ex-lovers?
(c) Not completely.
(d) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. At four, what does Spenser do?
2. Who helps Spenser examine the house?
3. Who is meeting with Vic?
4. Why is there no recording of the call?
5. What does Race say about Vic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Spenser tell Healy?
2. What happens when Spenser arrives at the Bartletts' home?
3. What information does Dolly give Spenser?
4. What happens when Susan arrives at the party?
5. What do Spenser and the Bartletts do?
6. What happens at the Odds' End bar?
7. How does Margery respond when Spenser asks if they know anyone who might be mad at them?
8. What happens when they arrive in Boston?
9. What does Margery request of Spenser? What is his response?
10. How does Spenser find the Bartletts when he returns?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)