|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Spenser cut across the woods, arriving at the crest of a hill?
(a) So that he can have a good view of the neighborhood.
(b) So that he has a good view of the house.
(c) So that he can be hidden from view.
(d) So that he can have an escape if it is needed.
2. Spenser arrives at the Bartletts' house to find Roger doing what?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Arguing with Margery.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Slicing a roast turkey breast for sandwiches.
3. Spenser goes to bed himself and is the first one up at what time?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Eleven o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
4. Who is with Vic in his car at the motel?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A young boy.
5. Roger tells Spenser that the entire situation sounds like what?
(b) A lie.
(c) A joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spenser goes back in the establishment where he does what?
2. What does Spenser learn from the Boston Police Department?
3. Spenser then heads for the Smithfield Police Station where he plans to do what?
4. What is done with Kevin?
5. What does Race say about Vic?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)