|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Race say about Vic?
(a) He is "mean and nasty."
(b) He is "gay and proud."
(c) He is "a fag who doesn't like fags."
(d) He is "one crazy man."
2. What has Maguire's death been ruled?
(a) A suicide.
(b) An accident.
(c) A death from natural causes.
(d) A homicide.
3. The following morning, a Saturday, Margery opens a package that arrives in the mail to discover what?
(a) Kevin's photograph.
(b) Kevin's lucky penny.
(c) Kevin's money.
(d) Kevin's guinea pig, dead.
4. Roger tells Spenser that the entire situation sounds like what?
(a) A lie.
(c) A joke.
5. Dolly has become accustomed to the situation. Is she certain Kevin ever has?
(c) Fairly certain.
(d) Very certain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Croft?
2. At two-thirty am, Roger is in bed and what has happened to Margery?
3. Spenser goes back in the establishment where he does what?
4. Why was Maguire at the house?
5. What does Dolly say is common knowledge about her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Croft act initially when Spenser meets with him?
2. What does Spenser learn at the Harbor Health Club?
3. What information does Dolly give Spenser?
4. What does Henry learn about Vic at Race's Faces?
5. Why does Margery call Spenser?
6. Why does Margery scream?
7. How does Spenser know there are no signs of a break in?
8. How does Margery respond when Spenser asks if they know anyone who might be mad at them?
9. What happens at the Odds' End bar?
10. What does Spenser tell Healy?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)