|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spenser invite to the party?
2. What has Maguire's death been ruled?
(a) A death from natural causes.
(b) An accident.
(c) A homicide.
(d) A suicide.
3. Spenser then heads for the Smithfield Police Station where he plans to do what?
(a) Speak to Trask.
(b) Pick up Croft.
(c) Place Vic in custody.
(d) Visit with Healy.
4. At two-thirty am, Roger is in bed and what has happened to Margery?
(a) She has also gone to bed.
(b) She is sobering up.
(c) She is very drunk.
(d) She has become depressed.
5. Spenser receives a phone call from whom?
(b) The state police.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Margery receive a phone call?
2. What does Spenser tell Race?
3. Why does Spenser say that it's evident Kevin and Vic will be returning soon?
4. Describe the fight.
5. Croft eventually says that Vic stays where sometimes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Spenser follows Vic to a motel?
2. What does Spenser learn about Maguire's death?
3. What takes place between Susan and Spenser?
4. How is Margery dressed at the party?
5. What does Spenser tell Healy?
6. What happens the next day when Spenser goes to Vic's home?
7. What does Margery request of Spenser? What is his response?
8. Why was Maguire at the house? What is Margery's response when asked if she knows of anyone who would want to kill Maguire?
9. How does Spenser know there are no signs of a break in?
10. What does Spenser discover when he returns to the Bartlett home?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)