|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Henry, how does Vic get fired from a health club?
(a) For being rude.
(b) For not being reliable.
(c) For fooling around.
(d) For lying about his trainer's certification.
2. What does Spenser learn from the Boston Police Department?
(a) Vic is an escaped convict.
(b) Vic has a record.
(c) Vic is not his real name.
(d) Vic has no police record.
3. Just as he begins to search, he hears who scream from outside?
4. Why does Spenser say that it's evident Kevin and Vic will be returning soon?
(a) Spenser can see them running down the street.
(b) Kevin has left a note saying so.
(c) Kevin's clothes are on a bed.
(d) Spenser can hear Vic's voice.
5. Where has Race seen Vic?
(a) At his photo studio earlier in the week.
(b) At another gym called Elite Fitness.
(c) At a bar called The Odds' End.
(d) At a bar called The Odd Man Out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Race say about Vic?
2. Race says that he might have information but demands what?
3. They go up to Kevin's secret room, and Spenser discovers what?
4. Spenser drives about a hundred yards past Vic's road and does what?
5. What does Spenser tell Race?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Margery scream?
2. Why does Margery call Spenser?
3. What happens at the Odds' End bar?
4. What does Margery request of Spenser? What is his response?
5. What happens when Spenser arrives at Vic's?
6. What takes place between Susan and Spenser?
7. What happens when Spenser follows Vic to a motel?
8. What does Spenser tell Healy?
9. What does Margery discover in a package? What does Spenser have to say about this?
10. What information does Dolly give Spenser?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)