|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spenser invite to the party?
2. Why does Spenser say that it's evident Kevin and Vic will be returning soon?
(a) Spenser can see them running down the street.
(b) Kevin has left a note saying so.
(c) Kevin's clothes are on a bed.
(d) Spenser can hear Vic's voice.
3. Race says that he might have information but demands what?
(a) To know why Spenser is looking for Vic.
(b) To know that he will remain anonymous.
(c) To know he will be protected.
(d) To know what Vic did.
4. Spenser arrives at the Bartletts' house to find Roger doing what?
(a) Arguing with Margery.
(b) Slicing a roast turkey breast for sandwiches.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Cooking dinner.
5. What do Spenser and Susan do in the middle of the night?
(a) They eat the meal Susan had prepared.
(b) They sleep.
(c) They search for Kevin.
(d) They talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolly say about the conversation that Margery is reporting?
2. Spenser tells the cop on duty at the drive that he's going to be gone for awhile and to do what?
3. Who is meeting with Vic?
4. What else does Spenser discover?
5. Spenser goes to bed himself and is the first one up at what time?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)