|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Henry, how does Vic get fired from a health club?
(a) For not being reliable.
(b) For being rude.
(c) For fooling around.
(d) For lying about his trainer's certification.
2. What does Spenser call Croft?
(a) John Doe.
(c) Vic's man.
(d) Mr. Croft.
3. Spenser wakes just after ten the next morning and goes where?
(a) To the high school.
(b) To the Bartlett home.
(c) Harber Health Club.
(d) To see Susan.
4. What does Dolly say about the conversation that Margery is reporting?
(a) It is completely fabricated.
(b) It is meaningless.
(c) There is more to it.
(d) It never happened.
5. What has happened to Croft?
(a) He has been tortured.
(b) He has escaped.
(c) He has been removed and place in a higher security prison.
(d) He has been hanged with his own tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vic's house is quiet and even the generator isn't running. Spenser watches the house until one twenty-two, when Kevin and Vic emerge, get into Vic's car, and leave. Spenser remains at his position throughout the day and into the night. Do Vic and Kevin return?
2. The following morning, a Saturday, Margery opens a package that arrives in the mail to discover what?
3. What does Trask then do to Spenser?
4. At the party, how is Margery dressed?
5. When does Margery receive a phone call?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Spenser know there are no signs of a break in?
2. What takes place between Susan and Spenser?
3. What happens the next day when Spenser goes to Vic's home?
4. What happens when Spenser follows Vic?
5. What does Spenser learn at the Harbor Health Club?
6. What happens at the Odds' End bar?
7. How does Dr. Croft act initially when Spenser meets with him?
8. How is Margery dressed at the party?
9. How does Margery respond when Spenser asks if they know anyone who might be mad at them?
10. What does Spenser discover when he returns to the Bartlett home?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)