|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Maguire's death been ruled?
(a) An accident.
(b) A suicide.
(c) A homicide.
(d) A death from natural causes.
2. Where does Spenser sit while he plans his next move?
(a) Outside Vic's motel room.
(b) In his car.
(c) On a chair in the lobby.
(d) In a motel room.
3. What does Margery tell a man named Vaughn?
(a) It is a good thing he is married to one of her good friends.
(b) She is very glad he came.
(c) She did not think he would come to the party.
(d) She wishes he were not married to one of her good friends.
4. Spenser wakes just after ten the next morning and goes where?
(a) To the high school.
(b) Harber Health Club.
(c) To see Susan.
(d) To the Bartlett home.
5. What has happened outside?
(a) Kevin has returned.
(b) Vaughn has hold of Margery.
(c) Vic has arrived to kill Margery.
(d) Margery has tripped and fallen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spenser says this package suggests that Kevin is what?
2. Croft eventually says that Vic stays where sometimes?
3. What is Vaughn's response to Spenser's questioning regarding Margery?
4. Spenser goes to bed himself and is the first one up at what time?
5. Just as he begins to search, he hears who scream from outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Spenser tell Healy?
2. Why does Margery scream?
3. What does Henry learn about Vic at Race's Faces?
4. How is Margery dressed at the party?
5. What does Margery discover in a package? What does Spenser have to say about this?
6. How does Spenser find the Bartletts when he returns?
7. What happens the next day when Spenser goes to Vic's home?
8. What happens at the Odds' End bar?
9. How does Margery respond when Spenser asks if they know anyone who might be mad at them?
10. What happens when Spenser follows Vic to a motel?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)