|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Spenser goes back to the front and tells Trask what has happened to Croft, how does the police officer appear?
(a) Not particularly surprised.
(c) Very surprised.
2. Spenser arrives at the Bartletts' house to find Roger doing what?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Slicing a roast turkey breast for sandwiches.
(d) Arguing with Margery.
3. What does Spenser find when he returns from shopping?
(a) The guinea pig dead.
(b) Maguire dead.
(c) Margery dead.
(d) Roger dead.
4. Spenser says this package suggests that Kevin is what?
(b) Still alive.
(c) In pain.
5. What is done with Kevin?
(a) He is taken to a psychiatrist.
(b) He returns home with his parents.
(c) He stays with Vic.
(d) He is put in a juvenile detention center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spenser learn from the Boston Police Department?
2. Where does Spenser follow Dolly?
3. Who does Spenser suggest might be mad at the Bartletts?
4. Where does Spenser sit while he plans his next move?
5. Does Margery deny she has vengeful ex-lovers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Spenser follows Vic?
2. What happens at the Odds' End bar?
3. What information does Dolly give Spenser?
4. What do Spenser and the Bartletts do?
5. What takes place between Susan and Spenser?
6. What is discovered in Kevin's secret room in the barn?
7. What does Margery request of Spenser? What is his response?
8. What happens when Spenser follows Vic to a motel?
9. How is Margery dressed at the party?
10. What happens when Spenser arrives at the Bartletts' home?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)