|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The item in the package has no signs of trauma, so what does this mean?
(a) It probably was sent by Kevin.
(b) It probably is not Kevin's.
(c) It probably was killed.
(d) It probably died of natural causes.
2. What else does Spenser discover?
(a) A photograph signed by Vic.
(b) A book from Vic.
(c) A note from Vic.
(d) Body-building magazines, many featuring Vic.
3. How does Spenser respond to Trask?
(a) He fights back but is unable to get out of Trask's grasp.
(b) He calmly tells Trask that he's going to talk to Healy and that he's certain they'll be in touch before walking out of the police station.
(c) He calmly tells him to stop yelling.
(d) He pushes him away.
4. Spenser goes back in the establishment where he does what?
(a) Tells Race what has happened.
(b) Goes to a phone and calls the police.
(c) Sits in the sauna.
(d) Has cognac and warms up.
5. Is there any sign that either the front or back door has been jimmied?
(d) A small sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as Spenser is becoming aggravated at having to lay on the bench in the rain, what happens?
2. How does Spenser respond to Dolly's comment about her mother?
3. Dolly has become accustomed to the situation. Is she certain Kevin ever has?
4. What does Spenser find when he returns from shopping?
5. Croft says that he knows about Vic simply by what?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)