|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Spenser think Kevin is still nearby?
(c) Probably not.
2. How does the man introduce himself?
(a) As Victor.
(b) As Vincent.
(c) As Vinnie.
(d) As Vic.
3. How does Spenser introduce himself?
(a) As Nick Charles.
(b) As Niles Chiggington.
(c) As Norman Chuck.
(d) As Nathan Chatham.
4. By what is Spenser momentarily distracted?
(a) A large white van.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A bright red corvette.
(d) A motorcycle with a small front wheel and sissy bar.
5. What is in the carport producing a steady whine?
(a) A car.
(b) A generator.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A van.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom does Roger yell after being finished with yelling at Spenser?
2. How is Spenser unlike the police?
3. With what does Spenser begin the following day?
4. What does the Bartletts' house look like?
5. Margery turns to Spenser who says that Kevin might not survive at all but that the odds are slightly higher with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the man heads into the woods?
2. What is learned about Vic? What happens when Vic and Spenser meet?
3. How does Spenser begin his day?
4. What does Spenser do for the next two days?
5. What does Spenser learn at the stable?
6. Who has come to Spenser's office? Why are they there?
7. Who is in the Bartlett home?
8. Why has Kevin never received psychiatric counseling?
9. What is odd about the ransom note?
10. What does Spenser note about the Bartlett home?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)