|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what will Margery not approve?
(a) A stakeout.
(b) Anything too elaborate.
(c) Anything that might cause Kevin to get his head cut off.
(d) Giving in to the kidnapper.
2. How does Spenser introduce himself?
(a) As Norman Chuck.
(b) As Nick Charles.
(c) As Nathan Chatham.
(d) As Niles Chiggington.
3. Of what does Healy accuse Spenser?
4. Why does the police chief not trust Spenser?
(a) He used to work with him.
(b) He knows Spenser was fired from the AG's office.
(c) He knows nothing about Spenser.
(d) They grew up together.
5. By what is Spenser momentarily distracted?
(a) A bright red corvette.
(b) A motorcycle with a small front wheel and sissy bar.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A large white van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is there a lot around the house?
2. On the morning of the pickup, Spenser watches as Margery does what?
3. When Roger learns of this spoof, how does he react?
4. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
5. Spenser makes the final decision to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is learned about Vic? What happens when Vic and Spenser meet?
2. Why has Kevin never received psychiatric counseling?
3. What does Spenser tell the Bartletts he will do?
4. What is in the coffin?
5. What happens when Spenser arrives back at the Bartlett home?
6. How well has Healy overseen the set up of the stakeout?
7. Who pulls up to Margery? Why?
8. Has Kevin ever run away before?
9. How do the Bartletts respond to the knowledge of the hearse and coffin?
10. What takes place first on the morning of the pickup?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)