|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vic?
(a) A football player.
(b) A bodybuilder.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A pro wrestler.
2. At whom does Roger yell after being finished with yelling at Spenser?
(a) Healy and Trask.
3. Trask says that they can set up a stakeout to catch the kidnappers. What does Spenser suggest?
(a) They not catch them, but follow them to find Kevin.
(b) They search for Kevin now.
(c) They give up completely.
(d) They set up a stakeout.
4. In a fit of temper, what does Spenser do?
(a) He punches a wall.
(b) He chases after the vehicle.
(c) He breaks his rake handle in two.
(d) He yells at the driver.
5. Who spends a lot of time watching television?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the driver do after passing Spenser?
2. With what does Spenser begin the following day?
3. What does Dr. Croft give Margery?
4. What is the Labrador's name?
5. What does Spenser learn that the Bartletts have received?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is in the Bartlett home?
2. Describe the phone call.
3. What does Spenser note about the Bartlett home?
4. What happens after the man heads into the woods?
5. Has Kevin ever run away before?
6. What do Healy, Trask, and Spenser discuss?
7. Why does Susan call Spenser the following morning? What happens after that?
8. What does Spenser notice about the inside of the home?
9. Who has come to Spenser's office? Why are they there?
10. Who pulls up to Margery? Why?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)