|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he arrives, Trask's car is there, along with what?
(a) A renta-cop car.
(b) A Suffolk County Police car.
(c) A Massachusetts State Police car.
(d) A Smithfield Police car.
2. When Spenser doesn't back down from Vic, what happens?
(a) Vic backs off.
(b) Vic runs into the house.
(c) Vic jumps from the porch and Spenser pulls his gun.
(d) Vic runs for the woods and Spenser shoots at him.
3. What is on the side of the Bartletts' blue Dodge Club van?
(a) Bartlett Realty.
(b) A new paint job.
(c) Bartlett Construction.
(d) A big scratch.
4. What is the impression Susan has about Vic?
(a) There is something strange about him.
(b) There is something interesting about him.
(c) He is a kind man.
(d) He is in love with Kevin.
5. What does Spenser not have regarding this case?
(a) The tools needed to find Kevin.
(b) The time to find Kevin.
(c) Any clues that will lead him to Kevin.
(d) The desire to find Kevin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this man react when Spenser presses him for information?
2. What does the driver do after passing Spenser?
3. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
4. How many options are there as to where the kidnappers might have come out of the woods?
5. At what does Spenser look carefully?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Susan Silverman give about Kevin?
2. What does Spenser tell the Bartletts he will do?
3. How does Spenser begin his day?
4. What does Spenser do for the next two days?
5. Why does Susan call Spenser the following morning? What happens after that?
6. What does Spenser tell Susan about this case?
7. Has Kevin ever run away before?
8. Describe the phone call.
9. What is done regarding a stakeout?
10. What does Spenser realize about Susan? What does he do about this? What is her response?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)