|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
(a) He hates his parents.
(b) He is afraid of his mother.
(c) He is in an adolescent phase.
(d) He is bored.
2. At what does Spenser look carefully?
(a) The trees.
(c) The mailbox.
(d) The house.
3. What is the Labrador's name?
4. Healy and Spenser arrive at the stable and meet who?
(a) The manager.
(b) A rider.
(c) The owner.
(d) An instructor.
5. What does Spenser learn that the Bartletts have received?
(a) A threatening phone call from an anonymous caller.
(b) A phone call from Kevin.
(c) A ransom note by mail.
(d) A helpful tip by a neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Margery's physician?
2. Margery continues to cry and Maguire suggests that they do what to calm her down?
3. What is the ransom amount?
4. How does this man react when Spenser presses him for information?
5. Spenser says he will not assess their parenting skills, but needs what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Spenser learn at the stable?
2. What is done regarding a stakeout?
3. Who pulls up to Margery? Why?
4. What is learned about Vic? What happens when Vic and Spenser meet?
5. Has Kevin ever run away before?
6. How does Spenser begin his day?
7. What happens after the man heads into the woods?
8. What does Spenser do for the next two days?
9. What do Healy and Spenser do when they arrive at the stables?
10. Who is in the Bartlett home?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)