|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Healy accuse Spenser?
2. Where does the driver of this vehicle head?
(a) Down the road.
(b) Into a nearby parking lot.
(c) Up the stable drive.
(d) Into a field.
3. Who is Margery's physician?
(a) Dr. Roy Clayton.
(b) Dr. Ron Corcorran.
(c) Dr. Ray Croft.
(d) Dr. Reynold Craft.
4. Where is Margery to have the money in a book bag?
(a) In her mailbox.
(b) On her porch.
(c) At the corner in front of a riding stable.
(d) In the woods.
5. By what is Spenser momentarily distracted?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A bright red corvette.
(c) A motorcycle with a small front wheel and sissy bar.
(d) A large white van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Spenser's potential clients?
2. What is on the side of the Bartletts' blue Dodge Club van?
3. With what does Spenser begin the following day?
4. Does Spenser think Kevin is still nearby?
5. What does Spenser then say about this case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Susan call Spenser the following morning? What happens after that?
2. What do Healy, Trask, and Spenser discuss?
3. What information does Susan Silverman give about Kevin?
4. What does the ransom note demand?
5. What does Spenser note about the Bartlett home?
6. What does Spenser learn at the stable?
7. Describe the phone call.
8. How does Spenser begin his day?
9. What do Healy and Spenser do when they arrive at the stables?
10. What is in the coffin?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)