|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
2. How does Spenser introduce himself?
(a) As Norman Chuck.
(b) As Nick Charles.
(c) As Nathan Chatham.
(d) As Niles Chiggington.
3. Who says the man in the woods lost sight of the vehicle's driver?
4. Who is the girl who was mowing the lawn?
5. Where does Dolly go after emerging again from the house?
(a) To the swingset.
(b) To the car.
(c) To the pool.
(d) To the treehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. She calls the following morning and says what?
2. Is there any way for the police to track the driver of the vehicle?
3. Describe the road to Vic's home.
4. With what does Spenser begin the following day?
5. What is on the side of the Bartletts' blue Dodge Club van?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Susan call Spenser the following morning? What happens after that?
2. What happens after the man heads into the woods?
3. What happens when Spenser arrives back at the Bartlett home?
4. How well has Healy overseen the set up of the stakeout?
5. Has Kevin ever run away before?
6. Who has come to Spenser's office? Why are they there?
7. What does Spenser tell the Bartletts he will do?
8. What information does Susan Silverman give about Kevin?
9. What does Spenser notice about the inside of the home?
10. Why has Kevin never received psychiatric counseling?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)