|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Healy tell Spenser they have to do?
2. Who is the girl who was mowing the lawn?
3. To whom does Spenser attribute this hiding man?
(a) Trask's overseeing of the set up.
(b) Roger's overseeing of the set up.
(c) Healy's overseeing of the set up.
(d) His overseeing of the set up.
4. Healy and Spenser arrive at the stable and meet who?
(a) An instructor.
(b) The owner.
(c) A rider.
(d) The manager.
5. With whom does Spenser first speak at Smithfield High School?
(a) Mr. Moriarty, the Assistant Principal.
(b) Mr. Thompson, the head of the faculty.
(c) Mr. White, the Principal.
(d) Mr. Poyser, the Dean of Students.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Spenser doesn't back down from Vic, what happens?
2. Spenser says he will not assess their parenting skills, but needs what?
3. Describe Kevin's room.
4. How much money does Roger say that Margery spends on clothing?
5. Where is Margery to have the money in a book bag?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Bartletts respond to the knowledge of the hearse and coffin?
2. How does Spenser begin his day?
3. What does Spenser do for the next two days?
4. What is in the coffin?
5. What do Healy and Spenser do when they arrive at the stables?
6. What does Spenser realize about Susan? What does he do about this? What is her response?
7. What is learned about Vic? What happens when Vic and Spenser meet?
8. Who pulls up to Margery? Why?
9. What does Spenser notice about the inside of the home?
10. What happens when Spenser arrives back at the Bartlett home?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)