|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the impression Susan has about Vic?
(a) He is a kind man.
(b) There is something interesting about him.
(c) He is in love with Kevin.
(d) There is something strange about him.
2. With whom does Spenser believe Kevin hangs out?
(a) Violet Hennings.
(b) Vic Harroway.
(c) Vincent Harold.
(d) Virginia Huck.
3. At whom does Roger yell after being finished with yelling at Spenser?
(d) Healy and Trask.
4. What does Healy tell Spenser they have to do?
5. What does Susan Silverman say about Kevin's identity role?
(a) It is very healthy.
(b) It is perfectly normal.
(c) It is screwed up.
(d) It is somewhat unusual.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what does Spenser say kidnappings are usually motivated?
2. Who on the steps yells for Vic?
3. Trask says that they can set up a stakeout to catch the kidnappers. What does Spenser suggest?
4. Healy shows Spenser two sheets of paper, each inside a transparent cover. The first is what?
5. She calls the following morning and says what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Spenser realize about Susan? What does he do about this? What is her response?
2. What takes place first on the morning of the pickup?
3. What do Healy, Trask, and Spenser discuss?
4. What does Spenser learn at the stable?
5. What does Spenser tell the Bartletts he will do?
6. On what does Spenser fill Susan in?
7. Who is in the Bartlett home?
8. What happens after the man heads into the woods?
9. How well has Healy overseen the set up of the stakeout?
10. What does Spenser do for the next two days?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)