|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the morning of the pickup, Spenser watches as Margery does what?
(a) Gets out of the car and stands on the corner.
(b) Cries in her room.
(c) Hides in her house.
(d) Walks to the woods.
2. What does Dr. Croft give Margery?
(a) A pill.
(b) A prescription to have filled.
(c) A shot.
(d) A drink.
3. What does the driver of this vehicle do?
(a) He grabs Margery and the backpack.
(b) He slows and grabs the backpack from Margery.
(c) He drives slowly past Margery.
(d) He drives by quickly.
4. He goes home and calls Susan, inviting her to what?
(a) A movie.
(c) A ball game.
5. Who spends a lot of time watching television?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ransom amount?
2. How does Spenser introduce himself?
3. Why does the police chief not trust Spenser?
4. By what is Spenser momentarily distracted?
5. Who is the overweight cop at the table?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Spenser follows Vic?
2. What does Spenser learn at the Harbor Health Club?
3. What happens when Spenser discovers more business cards like the one Fraser had?
4. What does the ransom note demand?
5. What takes place between Susan and Spenser?
6. What does Spenser learn about Maguire's death?
7. What does Spenser do for the next two days?
8. How is Margery dressed at the party?
9. What happens the next day when Spenser goes to Vic's home?
10. What happens when Spenser arrives at Vic's?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)