|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Spenser introduce himself?
(a) As Nick Charles.
(b) As Norman Chuck.
(c) As Niles Chiggington.
(d) As Nathan Chatham.
2. Healy shows Spenser two sheets of paper, each inside a transparent cover. The first is what?
(a) A hand-drawn comic strip featuring a voluptuous woman dressed in a mini-skirt and seated at a bar.
(b) A blank sheet of paper.
(c) A photograph of Kevin.
(d) A letter created by cutting out various fonts from magazine article titles.
3. Spenser says he will not assess their parenting skills, but needs what?
(a) To tell them they are horrible parents.
(b) He is glad they are not his parents.
(c) To leave.
(d) Information in order to find their son.
4. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
5. When he arrives, Trask's car is there, along with what?
(a) A Massachusetts State Police car.
(b) A Suffolk County Police car.
(c) A Smithfield Police car.
(d) A renta-cop car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Spenser's potential clients?
2. Why do the police and Spenser know that a better way to have handled it would have been to call with instructions at the last minute?
3. Trask pats Margery's hand and promises that they'll get Kevin back, which Healy likens to what?
4. What is on the side of the Bartletts' blue Dodge Club van?
5. What has Roger already made arrangements to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who pulls up to Margery? Why?
2. What does Spenser do for the next two days?
3. How does Margery respond when Spenser asks if they know anyone who might be mad at them?
4. What do Healy, Trask, and Spenser discuss?
5. What information does Mr. Moriarty give Spenser?
6. What does Margery request of Spenser? What is his response?
7. Describe the phone call.
8. How is Margery dressed at the party?
9. What does Spenser realize about Susan? What does he do about this? What is her response?
10. What do Healy and Spenser do when they arrive at the stables?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)