|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that Kevin took from home?
(a) A guinea pig.
(b) A photograph.
(d) His lucky penny.
2. To what does Spenser compare private investigating?
3. Who is Margery's physician?
(a) Dr. Ron Corcorran.
(b) Dr. Reynold Craft.
(c) Dr. Roy Clayton.
(d) Dr. Ray Croft.
4. Who on the steps yells for Vic?
(a) A girl.
(c) A boy.
(d) An old woman.
5. What is on the side of the Bartletts' blue Dodge Club van?
(a) A big scratch.
(b) Bartlett Construction.
(c) A new paint job.
(d) Bartlett Realty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Healy accuse Spenser?
2. Margery turns to Spenser who says that Kevin might not survive at all but that the odds are slightly higher with what?
3. Describe the road to Vic's home.
4. What does Spenser learn that the Bartletts have received?
5. What does Spenser learn about Vic Harroway?
Short Essay Questions
1. Has Kevin ever run away before?
2. Who has come to Spenser's office? Why are they there?
3. What does Spenser note about the Bartlett home?
4. What does Spenser realize about Susan? What does he do about this? What is her response?
5. Who is in the Bartlett home?
6. How does Spenser begin his day?
7. What does Spenser tell Susan about this case?
8. Describe the phone call.
9. What does Spenser tell the Bartletts he will do?
10. How well has Healy overseen the set up of the stakeout?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)