|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the road to Vic's home.
(a) It is winding.
(b) It is neatly trimmed.
(c) It is long.
(d) It is overgrown.
2. What is the phone call?
(a) An elaborate spoof.
(b) A serious call from the kidnappers.
(c) A prank call by a group of teenagers.
(d) A telemarketer.
3. How many deputies are determined will be needed?
(a) All eight.
(b) All twelve.
(c) All six.
(d) All ten.
4. When Spenser doesn't back down from Vic, what happens?
(a) Vic backs off.
(b) Vic runs into the house.
(c) Vic runs for the woods and Spenser shoots at him.
(d) Vic jumps from the porch and Spenser pulls his gun.
5. Describe Kevin's room.
(a) A typical teenager's room.
(b) Obsessively neat.
(c) Fairly organized.
(d) Very dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
2. How does this man react when Spenser asks him whether Kevin has behavior problems, friends, or does drugs?
3. What does Healy tell Spenser they have to do?
4. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
5. By what is Spenser momentarily distracted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is known about Kevin at this point?
2. What takes place first on the morning of the pickup?
3. Who is in the Bartlett home?
4. What does Spenser learn at the stable?
5. What is in the coffin?
6. What is done regarding a stakeout?
7. What information does Mr. Moriarty give Spenser?
8. How well has Healy overseen the set up of the stakeout?
9. What does Spenser tell the Bartletts he will do?
10. What does Spenser notice about the inside of the home?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)