|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mowing at the far side of the lawn?
(a) Mrs. Bartlett.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A young boy.
(d) Mr. Bartlett.
2. Margery turns to Spenser who says that Kevin might not survive at all but that the odds are slightly higher with what?
(a) Police intervention.
(d) Spenser's intervention.
3. Who are Spenser's potential clients?
(a) The Bartletts.
(b) The Baileys.
(c) The Burtons.
(d) The Bartons.
4. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
(a) He hates his parents.
(b) He is in an adolescent phase.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is afraid of his mother.
5. What does Spenser not have regarding this case?
(a) The tools needed to find Kevin.
(b) The desire to find Kevin.
(c) Any clues that will lead him to Kevin.
(d) The time to find Kevin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl who was mowing the lawn?
2. What does the driver do after passing Spenser?
3. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
4. What does Dr. Croft give Margery?
5. Spenser says he will not assess their parenting skills, but needs what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Croft act initially when Spenser meets with him?
2. What is known about Kevin at this point?
3. Who pulls up to Margery? Why?
4. What information does Mr. Moriarty give Spenser?
5. What does Spenser discover when he returns to the Bartlett home?
6. What is odd about the ransom note?
7. Has Kevin ever run away before?
8. What information does Dolly give Spenser?
9. What happens when Spenser arrives at Vic's?
10. Describe the phone call.
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)