|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the side of the Bartletts' blue Dodge Club van?
(a) Bartlett Construction.
(b) A new paint job.
(c) A big scratch.
(d) Bartlett Realty.
2. Why does the police chief not trust Spenser?
(a) He knows nothing about Spenser.
(b) They grew up together.
(c) He used to work with him.
(d) He knows Spenser was fired from the AG's office.
3. With whom is Healy an investigator?
(a) The Boston Police Department.
(b) The Suffolk County District Attorney's office.
(c) The Smithfield Police Department.
(d) The Essex County District Attorney's office.
4. Who is Margery's physician?
(a) Dr. Reynold Craft.
(b) Dr. Roy Clayton.
(c) Dr. Ron Corcorran.
(d) Dr. Ray Croft.
5. Why does he make this comparison?
(a) You have to try many maneuvers until you get the right one.
(b) You keep returning the ball until someone makes a mistake.
(c) You have to knock people down to win.
(d) You have to step on some toes to be victorious.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Spenser first speak at Smithfield High School?
2. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
3. When Spenser doesn't back down from Vic, what happens?
4. On the morning of the pickup, Spenser watches as Margery does what?
5. Trask pats Margery's hand and promises that they'll get Kevin back, which Healy likens to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place first on the morning of the pickup?
2. What does Spenser tell Susan about this case?
3. What do Healy and Spenser do when they arrive at the stables?
4. What happens after the man heads into the woods?
5. Who pulls up to Margery? Why?
6. What is in the coffin?
7. Who is in the Bartlett home?
8. How do the Bartletts respond to the knowledge of the hearse and coffin?
9. What does Spenser do for the next two days?
10. What is done regarding a stakeout?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)